What movies do you know ALL the words?

Tools    

Don't torture yourself, Gomez. That's my job.
Title says it all. Which movies have you watched so many times, or just love so much, or obsessed over and as a result now you can recite every line (much to the annoyance of your friends and family I'm sure).

Ok here comes my no shame/no fear list.

Dirty Dancing(1987)

I was in grade 5 (about 9 years old) and at my best friend's slumber party when I first saw this. It was late at night and it was a very naughty movie for us to be watching after all adults had gone to bed. Dirty Dancing was rated AO (Adults Only) a rating that no longer exsists now.
Oh how I was instantly hooked. My BFF and I as young adolescents became obsessed. First with the dancing, and then with Johnny (Patrick Swayze). I must have watched it every day for weeks on end. I had the soundtrack cassette and used to look for loose change aorund the house so I could go rent it from the video store for 99 cents! Eventually I got my own copy for my birthday I think. I watched it so many times, the scene where they are practicing the lift in the lake lost its audio, but it didn't matter, I already knew the words by then.
"That was the summer of.. when everybody called me "Baby" and it didn't occur to me to mind".

The Goonies
(1987)

My favourite childhood movie. It takes me right back to being a kid when ever I watch this. I always go and see it when ever its on at The Astor (my favourite cinema in Melbourne, Australia). So much so that The last time i saw it there, after the credits ended, my partner proposed to me. "Will you marry me?" up in big letters on the big screen. I said yes ofcourse.
I'm famous for uttering the words "Goonies never say die!" when ever the suggestion of giving up on something occurs and often jump into the rant about it being "our time down here, there time up there".

Ferris Bueller's Day Off
(1986)

What I wouldn't have given to be Sloane Peterson. This is actually mine and my fella's favourite movie combined. He got thrown out of class in high school when they watched this movie for a fun day but he kept saying the lines just before they happened. He got a warning but couldn't help himself. We now have a cat named "Ferris" and true to his name, he's nothing but loveable trouble.

The Breakfast Club (1985)

I actually try and watch this every New Years Eve which is my birthday, if not I make in New Years Day. So this is actually usually the first or last movie I see every year. It makes me think about the person I was, and now the person I've become and I think thats always a good way to start a year.
A few things: Allison looked better _before_ the makeover. Allison is my favourite, but I'm in love with Bender.

Breakfast at Tiffany's (1961)

I love cooky females and always will. I often put this on and not even watch it, I'll just listen to it while walking around the house reciting the words, practicing my Holly accent. Shes beautiful, the movie is beautiful, and Fred Darling is just heart meltingly devine.

Empire Records (1995)

Now a few people might hate me for saying this but I personally think that Empire Records is the 90's answer to the Breakfast Club. Which is possibly why I love it. I was obsessed with this movie at 15/16 and watched it over and over again. Walked around high school singing "Oh Rexy, you're so sexy. Say no more, mon amour. Lips are for kissin' baby, so say no more!"

Ok that is all. There are several others I'm sure I know most of the lines too. But these I've listed above I most certainly know every single word, breath and beat.

*sigh* good times.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I'm going to say The Goonies and Ferris Bueller's Day Off and I'll add in a guilty pleasure of Short Circuit.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

The Last of the Mohicans

Braveheart

Léon

The Crow

Aliens

Rob Roy

The Outlaw Josey Wales

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I could probably type the entire script out - close to word for word I've seen it so many times. I've seen it too many times , I don't know if I should consider it one of my favorites - because I have no need to watch it anymore.

The ones I know basically all the words to are largely the ones my brother or I would put on every night before bed for an extended number of days; goofy movies like Cabin Boy, which I must've seen 50 times. I probably know almost all of What About Bob?, too. Almost all of Signs and Unbreakable, most of 12 Angry Men. But yeah, if I had to pick one, funnily enough, it'd probably be Cabin Boy, simply due to the sheer repetition of watching it every night for weeks on end.

Underrated flick, by the way...

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
...What About Bob?...Almost all of Signs and Unbreakable...
Oh yeah, all of these, too. I could sit down in front of my DVD collection and probably rattle off a few more, but I'm at work.

I've seen 12 Angry Men so many times, watching it is practically a normal state of affairs for me. Given any point in the film with minimal description, I could probably recite every line (or nearly every line) that's said.

My Movie Review Thread | My Top 100

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
T2
Toy Story 1 & 2
Braveheart
Friday 13th part 7
The Crow
Life of Brian
Freddy Got Fingered
Happy Gilmore
Waterboy
Big Daddy
Waynes World
Rush Hour
Robin Hood Men In Tights
American Pie
King Pin
Predator

I just gotta ask -- how many of you folks who memorize dialogue from whole movies hated studying history because of "all the dates" you had to remember???

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
Puppet Master

The Italian job

etc.

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

One i know by heart are:
Teeange mutant ninja turtles the first live action
back to the futuer part 2 and part 3
the first kid
Fanstic four 1 and 2
Spider-man 1,2, and3
X-Men 1 2,and3
Batman begins seen at least 15 times.
the dakr night seen at least 10 times
india jones last crusaid
Mask of zorro
ghostbuster 1
groundhog day
transfomers
National treasures 1 and2

"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Jurassic Park
Steven Spielberg, 1993

The Dark Knight
Christopher Nolan, 2008

Batman Begins
Christopher Nolan, 2005

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
All the movies in my Favorite 10 except for The Return of the King and dozens of others, mostly idiot comedies such as Monty Python and the Holy Grail and Animal House, There's really no point in listing them all, but none of them would probably come from the last 15 years, I believe.

Don't torture yourself, Gomez. That's my job.
Jurassic Park
Steven Spielberg, 1993

Oh Jurassic Park (1993)!
I know this one by heart too. Another high school obsession. I even changed my final year classes to include some sciences so I could go become an Archaeologist. The idea failed miserably and I'm now a theatre technician.

"But, John. If the Pirates of the Caribbean breaks down, the pirates don't eat the tourists." - Dr. Ian Malcolm

I now several very well. Caity mentioned most of them. Two or three I now almost word for word are Dirty Dancing, The Crow and The Big Lebowski. Sounds as if you've seen Dirty Dancing quite a few times Zend. Which automatically puts you in my 'cool book' I've yet to meet someone who's seen it more than me. I've honestly lost track. I love that flick.