What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im online chatting to friends, drinking coffee and showing my 3 year old son the amazing music from the legandry "Queen"

The People's Republic of Clogher
You need one of these.

Take care...
Funny that, my mum (aren't mothers grand? ) brought me round a big container of home made potato soup yesterday.

I'm obviously hanging out at MoFo, wasting my time
"Like the fella says...in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock!"
- Harry Lime, Vienna, 1948

having a very flirtatious chat with my ex on instant message. Im a bit tipsy at the moment so i might go offline before i say something controversial

At least you're not at the state of drunkeness Homer is in your awesome avatar there Silas.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Don't torture yourself, Gomez. That's my job.
Recovering from a cold. So chillin' on the sofa, with my cat "Ferris" sitting on my lap and watching Human Traffic.

"He who dares, my son! He who dares!"

Making my 5,000th post.

Take care, Zendie, Tatty and Byrdie

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
u know i say it often on here but today i REALLY HONESTLY hate this deployment and the way it has affected us both.. say a prayer that we get thru this latest obstacle.. its a big one and i dont know what to say or do. thanks you guys for all the support...

MovieForums Extra
Drinking coffee and checking out my Netflix queue. I have so many in there I forget what is on the list. I usually have to get info on the movies because I put them in my queue so many months ago.

avoiding sleep.

Thanks Mark F sounds right. Its a close fight. Super Bantamweight fighters are seriously in need of a sandwich!! They look like they haven't eaten in weeks!

The People's Republic of Clogher
Watching Irish Man Bernard Dunne fight some panamese (thats how you pronounce it ya?!) boxer for the WBA Super Bantamweight title.
Great way to end off the best sporting day this island has seen for a while.

I was wondering if that was the best Irish showing in the ring since McGuigan's heyday but then I remembered Steve Collins. We're good at fighting.