Inside the MoFo's Head

Tools    

1.Restaurant
Mike's Diner. It's open 24 hours, there's no non-smoking section, drinks are free, and the pie is breathtaking. The tradition is to see a movie, then go to Mike's to discuss it. It's also where I go when I skip a class in school.

2.Bar
I've never been to a real one, unless you count the salad bar at Wok-N-Roll.

3.Night Club
Umm, since I'm underage, I can only go places like the 9:30 club, which is in DC. That's a pretty nice place though, it's just this big box with a stage and a balcony. It's better than Jaxx, at least, and a little better than the Black Cat. I want to go to Blue Note in Greenwich Village so I can see some jazz.

Once, a friend of mine wanted to go to Buzz, which is this huge rave that's held every friday night at Nations in DC. He mistook friday for saturday, and he showed up to Velvet, which is a big gay party. He told me that it was a bunch of shirtless guys in thongs grinding with each other in a foam pit. That's hardcore.
4.Take away food spot
I don't eat fast food usually. If I go, I get an apple pie.

5.Sporting venue
Georgetown basketball game. In the luxury box.

6.Way of traveling
an old Cadillac

7.Book store
The Strand in NYC. It boasts "8 miles of books", and the prices are cheap. I also like the Borders a couple blocks from the Dupont Circle metro stop in DC. I go to that one if I have time before (or after) a movie. They serve veggie wraps there, which they don't do at my local Borders. I hate Barnes and Noble, though - it's an ass-backwards Irish store with Starbucks in it. And their selection sucks.

8.View
roughly 30 feet from the screen

9.Place to spend a leisurely Sunday afternoon
the movies

10.Place to unwind on a Friday night
After 9pm, Mike's Diner, with my friends. We play the Movie Game.

11.Place to take a visitor
again, the movies. or to my friend Alex's house, because his house rocks. or to stalk Peter with me.

Originally posted by Steve
[b]1The Strand in NYC. It boasts "8 miles of books", and the prices are cheap. I also like the Borders a couple blocks from the Dupont Circle metro stop in DC. I go to that one if I have time before (or after) a movie. They serve veggie wraps there, which they don't do at my local Borders. I hate Barnes and Noble, though - it's an ass-backwards Irish store with Starbucks in it. And their selection sucks.
I like the mood in B&N, personally.

I've been to The Strand once before. I love how amateurish it seems, while still being a completely amazing place. They stack the books wherever they have room, it seems...and you could get lost in the catacombs that are their basement. I spent three hours in that place...most of it against my will. Definitely a great place to visit, though.

"Fabricated American"
1.Restaurant
This dive of a place on the shore of Santee Cooper lake in South Carolina. It was a converted mobile home, and they only served lunch. You got anything you wanted to drink, as long as it was sweet-tea, and you got anyhing you wanted to eat, as long as it was the special. There was no AC in July in SC, only one table fan blowing everyone's BO all over the place. The food was always phenominal! I can't remember the name of the place, but it was named after the lady who ran the place. She was one big sweaty old lady, and everyone treated her like a southern belle. I ate well over a month's worth of lunches there and I'd go back in a heartbeat.

2.Bar
Don't go to any

3.Night Club
Don't go to any

4.Take away food spot
If I go to a place and they take away my food, I don't go back
Cheng Du, great great Chinese food

5.Sporting venue
To play: Sky Meadow Country Club (teaching patti how to golf)
To watch: I don't watch sprots but I'd go to a baseball game, or possibly a football game provided I had good company.

6.Way of traveling
It it's near: my mountain bike
If it's far: road trip
If it's REALY far: my dad's plane

7.Book store
Willow Books, I think's an independent, tons of books, couches and chairs, coffee house inside

8.View
The Milky Way filling the heavens while laying on my back in the cool night air

Under a tree on a blanket having a picnic

On the computer with a great friend

the park in Worcester to feed the geese

-GTB

1.Restaurant

This little place called Harbaugh's--best breakfast food ever in the entire history of the universe. But saying it's "little" isn't just whistlin' Dixie--the place is tiny, and it's hard as hell to get a table. It is great, though. They bought all the tables and chairs and coffee mugs at second-hand stores and yard sales.

I'm also partial to Taco Bell and McDonald's. Mmm... grease...

2.Bar

For drinking and conversation, it's The Cellar or Mugsy McGuire's--the only places to go in my town if you're not a frat boy or bar-pants-girl. The Cellar is also the unofficial English department bar, which means I no longer have to take my ID with me--I'm a regular.

For drinking and pool, it's the Mississippi Flyway. They serve great food, too.

3.Night Club

Um. Don't go to such places.

4.Take away food spot

I prefer "delivery." Best delivery is from a Chinese restaurant with the unfortunate name of Happy Reunion. Best Chinese food in town.

5.Sporting venue

The Savvis Center in St. Louis, baby! Let's go Blues!

6.Way of traveling

I like my car, a big green Buick we like to call Godzilla.

7.Book store

Oh, several... In my hometown, it's D&E Books and Coffee. Here, it's the Bookworm and the Book and Tape Exchange. All used, all good. For feeding the corporate monster, I like Barnes & Noble.

8.View

The one from my seat, wherever that might be situated.

Hmm... home? The afore-mentioned Barnes & Noble? A matinee? I like it all.

If I'm getting drunk, it's the Cellar or a friend's house. If I'm staying sober, it's home or a friend's house. If I'm lucky, it's T-roy and me out on the town and Selena staying the night at a friend's house.

Any of the natural wonders 'round here... Garden of the Gods, the Alto Pass vineyards and wine trails. There are also a couple of good coffee houses lyin' around--Longbranch and Melange, specifically.

Originally posted by sadesdrk
Oh patti...you're infatuation with the mysterious Mr. Pike, is showing.

We know how untouchable he is...
Why do you flatter? Why?

( Gushing: Holden, you're so funny. You're so amazingly keen about movies...I want to have 50 of your babies, I don't care if they'd look funny...I don't! They might get something from me...if not all of your wit and charm.)
k. now sadie, are you the one gushing just after telling me not to gush, or are you mocking what you see as my gushing? are you putting words into my mouth? ........ if so, check with me first next time, cuz i only asked him for 5 babies, and i do care if they look funny.

Originally posted by patti
k. now sadie, are you the one gushing just after telling me not to gush, or are you mocking what you see as my gushing? are you putting words into my mouth? ........ if so, check with me first next time, cuz i only asked him for 5 babies, and i do care if they look funny.
Hard to say. If I had to guess, I'd say she's poking some fun at you...but only because she likes you.

"We only roast the ones we love."

i know that chris. sades is my sistah, afterall. if anyone can roast me, she can.
besides, i do flatter holden, but he's a genius-he deserves it.

now, that should be like putting gasoline into the fire............

Now With Moveable Parts
Pats,
I was poking fun at you AND myself; Because, I could tell you not to flatter Mr. Pike, but then...I wouldn't be a practicer of what I preached.

oh yeah, and it was an example of MY inner dialouge, not an imitation of you. I do want to have like a million baby Holdens running around correcting me and mocking me.

ahhh, thanks sades. i'd rethink the million babies though.-- first off , your feet can grow a size per child, your boobs will......well, i won't get into that......BUT!!!!! assuming you marry holden before you have all these chitlins........sadie pike has a certain ring to it don't it?

p.s......my three year old corrects me all the time and she is starting to learn what power mocking me has...........god help me.
tonight she saw a little tiny pic of harry potter on my computer screen and she said, "OH!! it's HARRY POTTUHH",..... i said, "how do you know that ellie?" and she said "because i know everything mom".
keeeee raapppp.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by patti
...sadie pike has a certain ring to it don't it?

Patti Pike sounds better.
(Patti Pike? Sounds like some sort-of lame Pee-Pee doll)

4.Take away food spot
There's a petrol station up near where we have rehearsals for Pravda and it's a nice little place. They don't sell anything special, but I have many a moment spent there, from Smashed to A Midsummer Night's Dream to Pravda, that all mean something to me and those plays. So I love that place right now.

6.Way of traveling
Plane. Because of memories, again.
This time mainly because of Paris in 1998. Have I told the tale before?

Visitors?!
I hate visitors.
Can't they see that I'm working!?

Originally posted by sadesdrk

Patti Pike sounds better.
(Patti Pike? Sounds like some sort-of lame Pee-Pee doll)

hold on just a patti pikin' minute........patti pike sounds like she could take your head off with one kick- and if she couldn't - her "hubby" could slaughter you in one verbal breath! so let's drop the lamo pee pee doll comment missy dear.

does holden know about this? and sadie, you are the one who wants his babies!.....yet you want me to have his name? *she just wants to mock me
well, it's only his screen name so he'd probably give us the name and walk away clean, shaking his head. ..... yet, he could walk away with so much more.

how you doin' sadie sis?

do you know they make a doll .....called "patty go potty"?

i warned my family against thinking it cute to get my daughter such a doll.
hmmph...patty go potty? jeesh. it's a good thing i'm a patti with an "i". pheww.

Morbida
1. What is your favorite sound? Silence

2. What is your least favorite sound? All the car alarms that go off outside my apartment at 3 in the morn

3. What is your favorite word? Money

4. What is your least favorite word? Broke

5. What profession, other than your own, you would most like to attempt? Steganography

6. What is the profession you wouldn't like to have under any circumstances? Senator

7. What is your favorite curse word? AssRaper

8. If Heaven exists, what do you want to hear God say as you enter the Pearly Gates? Wanna buy a bag

Oh. How I loved this thread once upon a midnight dreary...

I came up with some very weird and open ended questions. Maybe if you answer them we can all see a) how original the average MoFo is and b) how screwed up inside the head. I always loved this thread. Thus I try to kickstart it.

Okay, so. The questions [some of them are from songs and others a titles of bad movies and good books; enjoy]:

PART 1:
A Primer

a. What is your name?
b. Where are you from?
c. What is it that you do?

PART 2:
The Deeply Personal Questions

a. Who is killing the great chefs of Europe?
b. Who is afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?
c. Who is afraid of Virginia Woolf?
d. Who dares wins?

e. What is the Matrix?
f. What do you do with a drunken sailor early in the mornin'?
g. What is a nice girl like you doing in a place like this?
h. What lies beneath?

i. How do you solve a problem like Maria?
j. How did the Grinch steal Christmas?
k. How did I learn to stop worrying and love the bomb?
l. How long is a piece of string?

m. When did Harry meet Sally?
n. When are you gonna come down?
o. When are you going to land?
p. When do we eat?

q. Why pay your rent?
r. Why can Papa not sleep?
s. Why didn't they ask Evans?
t. Why is everybody always pickin' on Charlie Brown?

PART 3:
A Final Question(s)

a. Voulez-vous coucher avec God?
b. Voulez-vous coucher avec moi?
c. Ever sucked off a horse?
d. Who do you want to be with and/or pump/get pumped by?

e. ¿Usted encontrará siempre felicidad verdadera?

PART 1:
A Primer

a. What is your name? NICKY
b. Where are you from? THE DELTA QUADRANT
c. What is it that you do? LOTS OF STUFF

PART 2:

a. Who is killing the great chefs of Europe? SOME FAT WOMAN WHO DOESN'T LIKE THE TASTE OF THEIR FOOD
b. Who is afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? THE LITTLE GREEN MONSTER
c. Who is afraid of Virginia Woolf? MEEE
d. Who dares wins? I'LL TAKE THAT DARE

e. What is the Matrix? WHAT YOU ALL LIVE IN
f. What do you do with a drunken sailor early in the mornin'? THROW HIM BACK IN THE WATER
g. What is a nice girl like you doing in a place like this? LOOKING TO HAVE A ONE NIGHT STAND
h. What lies beneath? I DO, I HATE BEING ON TOP

i. How do you solve a problem like Maria? BITCH-SLAP HER
j. How did the Grinch steal Christmas? HE HELD RUDOLPH FOR RANSOM
k. How did I learn to stop worrying and love the bomb? YOU WERE DROPPED ON YOUR HEAD AS A CHILD
l. How long is a piece of string? 32.245cm

m. When did Harry meet Sally? AT THE MENTAL ASSYLUM
n. When are you gonna come down? NEVER I HOPE
o. When are you going to land? GET WITH IT...I LANDED 3 YEARS AGO
p. When do we eat? EAT WHO??

q. Why pay your rent? TO VISIT THE CUTE GUY THAT WORKS AT THE REAL ESTATE AGENT'S OFFICE
r. Why can Papa not sleep? HE'S DEAD
s. Why didn't they ask Evans? CAUSE HE'S A MORON
t. Why is everybody always pickin' on Charlie Brown? CAUSE HE'S A DWARF

PART 3:
A Final Question(s)

a. Voulez-vous coucher avec God? GOD DOESN'T EXIST
b. Voulez-vous coucher avec moi? NO, I'M A BIT SCARED OF YOU
c. Ever sucked off a horse? NO, BUT YOU SAID YOU REALLY LIKED IT
d. Who do you want to be with and/or pump/get pumped by? A HOLOGRAM

e. ¿Usted encontrará siempre felicidad verdadera? TI LES RE VLAKA?

Originally posted by The Silver Bullet
Oh. How I loved this thread once upon a midnight dreary...

I came up with some very weird and open ended questions. Maybe if you answer them we can all see a) how original the average MoFo is and b) how screwed up inside the head. I always loved this thread. Thus I try to kickstart it.

Okay, so. The questions [some of them are from songs and others a titles of bad movies and good books; enjoy]:

PART 1:
A Primer

a. What is your name?
We are Legion
b. Where are you from?
I am the sum of my ancestors, blood of the past present and future runs hotly through my veins
c. What is it that you do?
I live.

PART 2:

a. Who is killing the great chefs of Europe?
Viral parasites
b. Who is afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?
I am afraid of myself
c. Who is afraid of Virginia Woolf?
She took her time too seriously... unaware that it is a cosmic joke.
d. Who dares wins?
Time
e. What is the Matrix?
A simple grid of time/space represented and understood by the human mind as cartesian coordinates. It's intangible.
f. What do you do with a drunken sailor early in the mornin'?
Fix him coffee
g. What is a nice girl like you doing in a place like this?
Lookin' for love in all the wrong places
h. What lies beneath?
That's the question isn't it? More importantly, why do we shadow it? Can we not feel the commonality?
i. How do you solve a problem like Maria?
Were Maria the problem, I would be gentle. Were Maria the problemsolver, I would emulate her.
j. How did the Grinch steal Christmas?
He didn't, did he? More accurately it should be said that the Grinch attempted to steal Christmas, but was unsuccessful in his endeavor.
k. How did I learn to stop worrying and love the bomb?
Michael, row the boat ashore, hallelujah!
l. How long is a piece of string?
A length
m. When did Harry meet Sally?
When Sally presented herself as meat.
n. When are you gonna come down?
It's too fcking late for all of that
o. When are you going to land?
I should have stayed on the farm, I should have listened to my old man

Maybe you'll get a replacement, there's plenty like me to be found.

Mongrels, who ain't got a penny, sniffing for tidbits like you on the ground.

p. When do we eat?
As soon as you kill, it's the law
q. Why pay your rent?
To pave the golden path to Sodom
r. Why can Papa not sleep?
Mama's got a squeezebox
s. Why didn't they ask Evans?
he's an a$$hole
t. Why is everybody always pickin' on Charlie Brown?
They are not, he's a product of a victimized world. He needs to stop being such a wuss and bend Lucy over the football...that's what she needs and what he wants.

PART 3:
A Final Question(s)

a. Voulez-vous coucher avec God?
In a Michael Jackson capacity?
Not really... we sleep alone
c. Ever sucked off a horse?
Neigh
d. Who do you want to be with and/or pump/get pumped by?
It's always about the friction, huh? Or dominance? Or procreation? I want to fire my seed across the earth and fck you all.
e. ¿Usted encontrará siempre felicidad verdadera?
We are content,what else is there?

I'm not old, you're just 12.
PART 1:
A Primer

a. What is your name? Eugene Kelly

b. Where are you from? Scotland, Canada, America, Boston

c. What is it that you do? What DON'T I do?

PART 2:

a. Who is killing the great chefs of Europe? The Great European Chef Killer!

b. Who is afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? The Three Little Pigs

c. Who is afraid of Virginia Woolf? The Three Little Pigs

d. Who dares wins? Is that a question?

e. What is the Matrix? No one can be told what the Matrix is...

f. What do you do with a drunken sailor early in the mornin'? Steal his wallet!

g. What is a nice girl like you doing in a place like this? Wondering what I did last night that I'm suddenly a girl! Damn alcohol!

h. What lies beneath? Lots of bugs.

i. How do you solve a problem like Maria? Roll her up in a rug and throw her in the river!

j. How did the Grinch steal Christmas? He didn't actually. He gave up, the quitter.

k. How did I learn to stop worrying and love the bomb? you realized you weren't an arab.

l. How long is a piece of string? As long as it needs to be.

m. When did Harry meet Sally? At the Drunken Barn Dance.

n. When are you gonna come down? 1996.

o. When are you going to land? When I fall out a window.

p. When do we eat? The rich eat first. If you're lucky, they'll leave us poor bastards some scraps.

q. Why pay your rent? I don't! Cardboard boxes are free!

r. Why can Papa not sleep? Mama's got a squeeze box!

s. Why didn't they ask Evans? Cause he's a dick.

t. Why is everybody always pickin' on Charlie Brown? Because he never stands up for himself.

PART 3:
A Final Question(s)

a. Voulez-vous coucher avec God? No way.

b. Voulez-vous coucher avec moi? No way.

c. Ever sucked off a horse? NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

d. Who do you want to be with and/or pump/get pumped by? Those witches in The Craft.

e. ¿Usted encontrará siempre felicidad verdadera? What the hell did you just say? Yo Quiero Taco Bell?

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Originally posted by Jason:

YOU'RE UGLY.
Oh, please. You know you want it.