Movies you couldn't even finish.

Tools    

I Heart Huckabees. I tried so hard for Jude Law's sake, but I finally had to pull the plug on that one.

Sublime.

Please, just...stay away. :/

My Movie Review Thread | My Top 100

is thouroughly embarrassed of this old username.
One Missed Call (US)
Feed
Evil Dead Trap
Death Sentence
Taxi Driver

Well there was Date Movie and i only saw the first fifteen minutes of it which i didnt finish the rest cuz i was watching it on my friends tv and boy his tv was screwed up besides i herd that movie sucked alot. They said it wasnt funny it was just straight up retarded and it made no sense at all.

Shakespeare in love

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Here are a few I couldn't get through:
Be Kind Rewind

The Descent
Why these two? Be Kind Rewind was pretty funny and The Descent scared the bejebus out of me.

I must say that I found Be Kind Rewind was fairly tough going. Had I been watching it at home, rather than at a friend's house, I might've given up.

I managed to sit through LA Dicks (or was it Dickheads?) recently. I was bored for 82 minutes then the end titles came up and relieved my boredom.

Why these two? Be Kind Rewind was pretty funny and The Descent scared the bejebus out of me.

Hey Lennon, I hadn't come back to this thread. Be Kind Rewind seemed over rated, I like Mos Def and Jack Black and the idea sounded great but after I'd seen 80% I skipped through it and didn't see anything I liked. Drawn out and painful at times. The only decent aspect of the movie was the creative 10 second mini movies they showed you.

What did you enjoy about it ?

Put me in your pocket...
Knuckle Sandwich (2004)
Oh dear......I can't believe I even tried to watch this.

Eh, I'm going to have to agree with him on Be Kind Rewind. Even though I did make it all the way through, I was rathed disappointed after watching it.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Hey Lennon, I hadn't come back to this thread. Be Kind Rewind seemed over rated, I like Mos Def and Jack Black and the idea sounded great but after I'd seen 80% I skipped through it and didn't see anything I liked. Drawn out and painful at times. The only decent aspect of the movie was the creative 10 second mini movies they showed you.

What did you enjoy about it ?
My review here

Sorry to anyone who loves these but I couldn't get through them.

The Lost Highway
- made no sense leaving me feeling intellectually inadequate...and when that happens I reach for my Slugs dvd.

Naked Lunch - same as above except this time I slapped on Rabid instead.

Red Dragon
- Walked out of the cinema in disgust...crap visuals, crap soundtrack, and Hopkins doing his mugging routine. It was never a good idea to go in the first place considering how I love Manhunter.

Pearl Harbor - Pearl Har-bore more like...seriously, does this need an explanation?

Night Watch
- Really wanted to love this but sadly it turned out to be convoluted nonsense and I gave up halfway through.

Hellboy
- Needed to take a leak, wasn't really enjoying the movie so didn't bother going back in.

Oops I nearly forgot...

this was terrible...unfunny and unfinished if you ask me.

I have fallen asleep to the movie collateral twice!! I fell asleep twice around the same time in the movie. Third time lucky?!!!

Originally Posted by JustinW;508195... but [I
Pearl Harbor[/i] was just horrible.
Of course it was. Did you expect anything different?

Of the films mentioned, I think that Nightwatch is the only one I actually chose to watch. I really liked it. I did have the misfortune of seeing The Brothers Grimm because a friend insisted that it'd be good (honestly, some people) so I have seen it all the way through. Had it been left to me, however, it would've been turned off long before the end. But then of course, had it been up to me, I wouldn't have seen frame one of it to start with.

I'd like to see Lost Highway someday though.

Superman Returns