What Is The Last DVD You WATCHED?

Tools    

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
Blades of Glory

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I havent seen Blades of Glory and tbh it does look dyre. Im not a big fan of Will Farral

csi miami boxsets can't stop watching them!

but for films its goldeneye (james bond)

Eagle Eye

Great action scenes but plot was weak. Predictable, similar to Matrix/Enemy of the State.

Vantage pont
LEAVE IT TO BEAVER
kindergarten cop

Don't torture yourself, Gomez. That's my job.
Today I watched Wonderfalls all day.

I heart Bryan Fuller.

Death Race 2000. I can't think how many times I've seen this, but I just love it more and more each time.
Oh fo' shizzle! Death Race 2000 made of awesome!

Even though you used the words "fo' shizzle" (which, unless you're Snoop Dog, is just wrong. It's still wrong when he does it, but I've given him the tm, so it doesn't annoy me) I've +repped you because you are so bloody right about Death Race 2000.

BTW, welcome to the site.

Fanticfour 2 -rise of the sliver surfer
the incdabile hulk

Even though you used the words "fo' shizzle" (which, unless you're Snoop Dog, is just wrong. It's still wrong when he does it, but I've given him the tm, so it doesn't annoy me) I've +repped you because you are so bloody right about Death Race 2000.

BTW, welcome to the site.
*laugh* I'm actually quoting Juno (2007) when I say "fo' shizzle" or "fo' shizz". She maybe quoting Snoop Dog, I have no idea. Either way, I think its funny
Thanks for the rep!

"No, this is not a food baby all right? I've taken like three pregnancy tests, and I'm forshizz up the spout." - Juno

*laugh* I'm actually quoting Juno (2007) when I say "fo' shizzle" or "fo' shizz". She maybe quoting Snoop Dog, I have no idea. Either way, I think its funny
Thanks for the rep!

"No, this is not a food baby all right? I've taken like three pregnancy tests, and I'm forshizz up the spout." - Juno
Ah, I see. I've had that film sitting on a shelf for ages now, I really must take a look at it sometime. Of course, the same can be said about many, many films sitting on that bloody shelf.

Men in black
the transpooter

Oh yeah man. Classic *laugh*. I was having a rotten day, and this has fixed my mood almost immediately!