What Is The Last DVD You WATCHED?

Tools    

6.5/10

This was a fantastic action movie. I loved it when it came out when I was a kid and I still love it today. I've always had immense respect for Stallone for earning his way into Hollywood the way he did, so I do have a bit of a soft spot for him. However, this movie has merits to stand on it's own. It truly is a high quality action movie and I laugh every time I watch it.

"... I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal?"

My family and I have been watching the same DVD over and over again that my son got for the holidays. Horton Hears a Who...... Actually a really good movie so it's not so bad.... I also watch a movie a week at work during lunches. This week I re-watched Ironman again.

Soldier Of Orange. My favourite of the Dutch Verhoeven films I've seen. Although I've still to see Spetters and Keetje Tippel(which I have) this is the film that Verhoeven himself says is his best work before he went to Hollywood.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
The Strangers I really enjoyed this movie it wasnt what I expected but it was a great film.

7.5/10

What an experience. I'm really glad to say I've seen this film now. That was something else. The Lawrence character was a little more real that I had've hoped...but nothing's perfect.

Clue

i like watching it on DVD b/c while u can still view all 3 endings one after antoher like VHS if u want u can also choose to have one randomly selected

Watched Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back last night while baked as ****. Possibly the most i've ever laughed at a movie before

Just watched The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly on monday. Great movie watched it too many times.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Just watched the first disc (again) of Pushing Daisies Series 1 containing the first 3 episodes. This is a awesome show fairplay and im looking forward to the second series coming on DVD.

In the Beginning...
I can't remember the last DVD I watched, honestly, but since my job requires that I sit at a computer all day, I've started listening to DVDs. I know it's weird, but I got tired of listening to radio stations on Pandora, and I actually own very little music on CD.

So far, at work, I've made it through these DVDs:

Firefly (the complete series)
The Dark Knight
LOTR: The Fellowship of the Ring
LOTR: The Two Towers
The Island
Antitrust

I like using action movies because explosions make my work seem so much more interesting.

X-Men 1
X-Men2
i'm going to watch X-Men3 next.