Celebrity crushes

Tools    

Omg you have great taste in women! If i were a guy these are who i'd like
Why thank you. I also find my taste is women most agreeable.

And Hugh Jackman rocks. Total badbutt.

"A film is a putrified fountain of thought"
Omg you have great taste in women! If i were a guy these are who i'd like
I was literally about to post the exact same thing. Compliment stealer

Haha, yea those are for sure my girl crushes. But you forgot Rose Byrne!

Martine McCutcheon is a soap star? I guess if I knew Eastenders was one and had it here to actually watch...haha.

Milla Jovovich

Natalie Portman

Jennifer Connelly
Great choice. Natalie is my all time favorite! I would very much like to marry that woman.

You mean her! Good taste Bersicker!
You know it. She is just one of many reasons I envy British men. Anyone / anyone know anyone in London who needs a roommate? I'll be over on the next flight!

Martine McCutcheon is a soap star? I guess if I knew Eastenders was one and had it here to actually watch...haha.
She was, until the late 90's. Then she released a CD and had a #1 single. Went onto the stage a year or so later (playing Eliza Doolittle in My Fair Lady in the West End ) but had to quit due to ill health. She was back on TV last year in Echo Beach.

Just so I'm in keeping with the theme of the thread, here's another pic of the lady in question.

I've only ever seen her in Love, Actually and fell in love with her then. That's a fantastic picture, looking all sweaty.

None of the shows mentioned have ever aired, to my knowledge, where I live and I've never seen a play in London. I'm out of the loop with her sadly.

In that case, maybe you should track down this dvd

Personally, I prefer this.

But each to their own. I think maybe that's enough pics of Martine for now.

Those last two pics are showing Bersicker.

In all honesty, I don't understand the appeal of Megan Fox. Kudos on the Hathaway and Dennings pics though.

A few more Brit soap stars.

Nikki Sanderson

Amy Nuttall

I couldn't decide which of the next two pics to choose, so, for the good of the forum, I decided to post both.

He's called Tequila. He's a tough cop.
Olga Kurylenko (my current favorite)

Kristen Bell

Rihanna's Legs

Ask me a question, any question: Grill a MoFo: Dill-Man

I only recently discovered my infatuation for Emily Browning. Think I got a shot? *finds a picture on google of her and her boyfriend* OH NOZE!
She looks like she's 12!

Right now I am so obsessed with Wes Bentley after I seen the movie P2.

Yeah I've done some research and she is attractive... still, I'll always imagine her as the girl from A Series of Unfortunate Events in which I think she is around 12