Im really confused/worried

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
This is weird!

Basically I was on anther site that I post regular and there was a thread on there that said "Google your forum name" and post the result here, its a lil game. Which I did and there in the image search there are pics that ive used in post's on this site. Also under the pics it says N3wt is online and some say im offline, so what is this about? here is a screen print for you to see;

Then I checked the links and on the first page was a link straight to my DVD collection on this site;

Also what I found in the image search is two avatars that fellow MoFoers use and it links to my DVD collection;

So is anyone thinking this is really strange or am I really paranoid for no reason?

'Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean their not watching you.' That really sucks n3wt, but unfortunately this is the direction society is heading. If you think it's bad now, try and imagine ten years from now. This is why I value privacy, because lately so few do.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

That's funny. Half the things that pop up with my name, aren't even me. I haven't had a My Space in about 6 months, and I haven't been 33 in about . . . 6 months!

What?

How come when I click on this thread two login pop-ups show for some site called playsona.net? I've tested this a few times and every time this pop-ups and I have to cancel it.

If I use my other username Pedz on toast. If I type Pedz, stuff fro variuos things, pop up, and a link to my profile here etc.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...st&btnG=Search

No iea why the password box is coming up to PLAYSona here, it's another forum we visit,(n3wt and myself) which is primarily a game forum, it's downand they are doing stuff on it, so when you go on there, you get that username/password box. Very odd it's happening on here, unless it's dfrom one of the links posted by n3wt?

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Its very strange I dont get why it is happening, as Pedz said PLAYSona is a gaming forum we post on and I have no idea why it is poping up on here it is indeed very strange. The forum is down as it is being updated at the moment but if anyone wants to join the community we have there your more than welcome it is a fun place very much like MoFo.

Maybe remove the links in the OP, or keep the address thingy, but not as a link, so pople can can copy and paste it into the browser. That way it shouldn't pop up.

Remove the links from the first post, keep the url there, but not as a link, so instead of having say http://www.movieforums.com as a link, have it as "movieforums.com" that way, you'd have to copy the url and paste it into the browser.