Slumdog Millionaire

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
It just won best film from National Board of Review

Suspect's Reviews

Saw trailer for this other day, nice to see Anwar from TV's Skins on a bigger production. Looks interesting enough, though it's only really the reviews that make me want to see it.

I didn't really have much interest in it, until I saw that trailer. It actually does look pretty good.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Looking forward to this it looks awesome.

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010
With the exception of "Family Feud" I've never been a fan of game shows. I think they're silly. That being said I did like Magnolia and Quiz Show which center around them.

The premise of this movie looks novel. A man using his memory and personal experiences for his answers.

I might see it. It's playing in Des Moines, but I also might save my $7.50 for the craps table. Who knows.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=26201

Movie Forums Extra
This is the next film I'm going to see... I'm hoping it will be great.

I thought it was good and much better than the how the description tried to sell it.

I was surprised at how much my friends liked it.

WARNING: "Possible Spoiler" spoilers below
Anyone else think the crap looked like refried beans?

-Hattori Hanzo

I just saw this the other day and thought it was a very good movie, but it didn't 't live up to all the hype I was hearing about it. The story was touching but predictable (even bordering on hokey at times) and acting was heartfelt but not amazing.

In short I thought it was good, but am somewhat puzzled by so many people pushing it for Best Picture?

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I still haven't seen it (I will), but I think some people are taking it to their heart as the "little movie that could" and "this year's feel-good movie". When you look at most all the potential Oscar nominees, it doesn't seem like there are that many "Up" movies.

That sounds about right! Well I suppose worse things could happen than Danny Boyle getting an Oscar :P

Movie Forums Extra
Slumdog Millionaire is a nice movie.This movie has already won four awards.