The Silence Of The Lambs

Tools    

Am I the only one who has a strange addiction?

Depends on what your strange addiction is.... if you mean you're addicted to The Silence of the Lambs... well, it's in my top 25 favorites of all time... and I believe there are a few more fans around here...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I remember a Silence of the Lambs website with a forum around a few years ago.... so no, it isn't just you.

I am half agony, half hope.
I love that movie. Hopkins, Levine, and Foster are so good.

Johann von Goethe

i love it too.i have searched high and low all over the www to find the expanded edition,but can't find it.when it came out,i saw it in the thearers 3 times.i wish thomas harris would write a final chapter of the dr lecter/agent starling saga.maybe even get jodie foster for the last go around.

Silence of the Lambs is a great film. I also feel that it is a little overrated, though. I prefer Manhunter.
i never finished manhunter. it came on HBO a couple of years ago, and I just turned it off after about 30 minutes because it was so boring. i perfer the entire hannibal series, except manhunter, not to mention it's really not part of the series anyways.

A little song:

Oh I like ice cream--I like candy and cheese.

But nothing, oh nothing compares to my friend Monsieur Louise!

I eat people--a bigot I am not--all people are equal--calories are not!

I expect roses in my mailbox.

No I have seen this movie plenty of times .

buffalo Bill: It rubs the lotion on its skin. It does this whenever it is told.

girl in the hole: Mister... my family will pay cash. Whatever ransom you're askin' for, they pay it.

buffalo bill: It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.

Buffalo Bill is just a creepy guy.

I don't need a bigger boat.
No I have seen this movie plenty of times .

buffalo Bill: It rubs the lotion on its skin. It does this whenever it is told.

girl in the hole: Mister... my family will pay cash. Whatever ransom you're askin' for, they pay it.

buffalo bill: It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.

Buffalo Bill is just a creepy guy.
I almost didn't recognize the actor when I saw him in "Heat".

I love the movie!!!

Wow...See, there are so many fans of the movie here.

of course you are not the only one, silence of the lambs is an amazing movie...red dragon was right beneath it in greats, however hannibal was lacking, still have not seen hannibal rising, and as far as manhunter is concerned, rubbish imo...but silence of the lambs is great!
"Empire had the better ending. I mean, Luke gets his hand cut off, finds out Vader's his father, Han gets frozen and taken away by Boba Fett. It ends on such a down note. I mean, that's what life is, a series of down endings. All Jedi had was a bunch of Muppets." - Dante Hicks

It's... good. I can't understand why so many people seem to adore it so much (or have an 'addiction' to it), though. It's just decent in my book.

i wouldn't say i have an addiction, but it is a damn good movie...definitely above average, it has everything perfect (filming, casting, acting, shots, transitions, plot, etc.) flawless...

I love the movie. It's wonderful!!

There are not many movies I like, but I just like the movie. I think it's classic for me.

One of the best films of all time!