Actors You Mistake for Other Actors

Tools    

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
Don't see the Simon Pegg. Rice- you didn't find those pictures yourself did you? Some are almost too uncanny.
I swear they have the same forehead. Not in those pictures though. I just googled both their names together because i figured other people have noticed that they look a like too

Heroes fans?
how about
"HRG" aka "Noah Bennet" aka Jack Coleman

and Tom Arnold

and that isn't my autographed picture of Tom
i just found it on google

A system of cells interlinked
This thread already exists.

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
But it died! I tried making a different thread with the name that movie based on pictures because the last one died and then my thread died because of all the people in it talking about how the other one exists so now they're both dead. Just let it thrive! It's still fun

He's called Tequila. He's a tough cop.

James Franco (again, apparently he looks like a lot of people)
and
Hayden Christensen

Ask me a question, any question: Grill a MoFo: Dill-Man

Well Eli Roth has acted before so he counts, therefore i'm going to say that Eli Roth and Zackery Quinto look really similar. But Eli resembles Lou Forrigno a little bit more, I reckon. Minus the Herculean pysique.

I always had a sneaking suspicion that Tobey Maguire and Sara Gilbert were long lost siblings.

...uh the post is up there...

The King of Movies

Jennifer Love Hewitt

Sarah Michelle Gellar

Both extremly hot people who i used to think were the same person.

Sarah Jessica Parker

A horse

Lets cut the crap, SJP is %15 horse, every one knows it ok? Also some horses have been in movies.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Val Kilmer

Richard Tyson (Black Hawk Down, Kindergarten Cop)

On a side note, Kilmer has let himself go.

Suspect's Reviews

Jack Nicholson

Michael Ironside

though I don't personally mix these up, most of my friends ask if that's Jack Nicholson when I put on Total Recall or Starship Troopers, but i do see where they are coming from