What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Recently I have bought the following DVDs,

Family Guy Series 7
Family Guy Blue Harvest
Vantage Point
Doomsday
Wanted
The Pacifier
The Hogfather - Discworld movie
The Colour Of Magic - Discworld movie
Dairy of the dead

Finally found Masaki Kobayashi's Human Condition trilogy for a reasonable price and I bought them because I love every film I've seen of his (and I hear these are even better than the rest) and also because every other time I've seen them for sale they've either had no English subtitles or have been absurdly expensive (like $200+ each). Picked up Letter From An Unknown Woman (from the UK as it doesn't appear to be out in North America) at the same time because that's the last one I needed to complete watching Time Out's top 100 films.

Picked up the fantastic Wall-E and the hopefully OK Kung Fu Panda for the whole family.

And on a more embarassing note, picked up Harold And Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay because I found it funny when I rented it and it looks to have rewatchability.

Over the past month:

Batman Begins (Limited Edition Gift Set)

Re-Animator
The Evil Dead (Ultimate Edition)
Black Hawk Down (3-Disc Deluxe Edition)
Halloween
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
: Seasons 1 & 2
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia: Season 3
Before the Devil Knows You're Dead
Clerks

Welcome to the human race...
Newest DVD purchase...

Pretty simple, really, I thought it was funny.

White Dog CRITERION COLLECTION
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I just bought the Dark Knight 2-Disc version last night at 12:01 at my Blockbuster. I love that movie and I had to stay up to go buy the DVD.

A system of cells interlinked
I bought The Dark Knight. I scored a Special Edition that comes in a case shaped like Batman's cowl. I can't find a picture of the case online for the life of me...

Bought 4 copies of The Dark Knight (2 Disc - Special Edition) and also 4 copies of The Nightmare Before Christmas (2-Disc Collector's Edition)… all X-Mas gifts…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Casshern
Eight Men Out
Nightwatch & Daywatch (Directors Cut Boxset)
Paris Lockdown
Lost (not the tv programme)
Henry: Portrait Of A Serial Killer (Full Uncut Version)

i bought the heroes, because i wanna know what does the "hero" really mean, and how many are there.!

trazan-lost city
sum of all fears
the jerffersons season three
i trade in some dvds at used mackays used book store.