Movies you couldn't even finish.

Tools    

This'll sound a bit pissy and perhaps arrogant but I have never started a movie without finishing it.

More couldn't be bothered to finish, start them late at night and normally fall asleep or have no urge to finish them if i stop midway through- l'avventura, Volver, l'appartement, Angel-A, Rainy Dog, Fearless, Kingdom of Heaven, Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence, Punch Drunk Love, Raging Bull.

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
Miami Vice was one. I did fast forward a great deal. I was scanning the crowd shots for a buddy of mine who was an extra in it.

the seeker
the scorpian king 2
the invisble
the covert
finding nemom
unlesed
Babby genuiues it just stupid moive
Drumline
kill bill it was to bloodyi don't like bloody moives
the martiax. i didn't like it. i only seen parts of it on tv.
what dream may come true
one hour photo it was just boring
the prusent of happiness i though it was boring.
the gloden compass

The Grudge 2

On The Waterfront. I just couldn't get past the Star Trek fight music.

There's never been a movie I couldn't finish. I watched it through, and yes I must say there has been movies I just thought were complete trash, but I have always watched a film thoroughly and completely through until the credits role on.

"300" movie is my most favourite.The 3D graphics used are unbelievable.That's a unbelievable and unforgettable movie for me.

Deception
The Pick Up Artist
The Swimming Pool ( i know it's supposed to be great.. but it was too damn slow!)
Vanilla Sky (i had seen the original spanish version already)
I know there's more... i need to think

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Straw Dogs just bored the **** out of me.
You must have missed at least the last third (or maybe even half) then, since it seems to totally fit into your theory about "why we watch violent movies".

There's still at least 25 minutes of non-stop violence after this part ends.

Most of Antonioni's and Tarkovsky's films...
I actually agree with you about most of those two's films, although I keep watching them over and over. Blowup is certainly my fave of Antonioni. As far as Tarkovsky, I prefer his early, simple films, but they "apparently" don't require so many reviewings.

I could not sit through Andrei Rublev again. One time was enough for me; it was extremely well done, but overall, it's like watching paint dry.

As for Antonioni, I liked L'eclisse...

Thanks, kind sir. I'll admit that it might need more than one viewing for some, but the visceral experience is almost incomparable. "They don't make them like they used to."