Monsters vs Aliens

Tools    

No, it's not another Alien vs. film. Instead, DreamWorks is going "sci-fi" instead of fantasy as they did in Shrek.

Monsters vs. Aliens is directed by Rob Letterman and Conrad Vernon, produced by Lisa Stewart and co-produced by Jill Hopper and Latifa Ouaou. The film marks the theatrical debut of DreamWorks Animation's Ultimate 3-D, the studio's proprietary production process of authoring its animated films in 3-D from start to finish.

When California girl Susan Murphy is unexpectedly clobbered by a meteor full of outer space gunk, she mysteriously grows to 49-feet-11-inches tall and is instantly labeled a "monster" named Ginormica. The military jumps into action, and she is captured and held in a secret government compound. The world learns that the military has been quietly rounding up other monsters over the years. This ragtag group consists of the brilliant but insect-headed Dr. Cockroach, Ph.D.; the macho half-ape, half-fish The Missing Link; the gelatinous and indestructible B.O.B.; and the 350-foot grub called Insectosaurus. Their confinement time is cut short however, when a mysterious alien robot lands on Earth and begins storming the country.

As a last resort, under the guidance of General W.R. Monger (on a desperate order from The President), the motley crew of Monsters is called into action to combat the aliens and save the world from imminent destruction.

Here's the trailer:
&fmt=18

Here's the poster:

And here's some images...

This is all well and good, but I've already seen Monster's Inc.
Monsters inc. was based off monsters in your closets, Monsters and Aliens is based off the old giant monster and alien invasion flicks.

Theres a difference, also if you haven't seen the trailer, here it is:

http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer...aliens/trailer

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I love all the Dreamworks movies as my son loves them also. This looks like another hit for me!

Cool, I look foward to seeing this. I hope it's as funny as Kung Fu Panda was.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
What is the point of making this movie? It's just another childish film with unfunny humor and potty jokes.
have you seen the trailer? It actually looks good. I bet you don't even get the W.R. Monger joke.

Looking forward to this movie too!
Looks like a lot of fun

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Well, it does remind me of a conglomeration of The Iron Giant, Monsters, Inc. and The Incredibles, but I love all those, so that's good. Plus, I think Kung Fu Panda is Dreamworks' best animated flick thus far.

Shrek is Dreamworks best animated film, Kung Fu Panda was good though. I love it when he yells out "I love Kung Fu!" This movie coming up should be good though.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."