What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Working. What kind of work, you ask...it's obvious if you look! ;-)

You're just here to SPAM aren't you?

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I'm at work shhhh

hehe That's been my opinion since his/her first day.

It's 'usually' pretty obvious. Like blueguy, here.

Which reminds me. eMilee, your signature link doesn't work, sweetie!

Welcome to the human race...
are you currently living in australia or are you elsewhere?
Living.

And I'm still the same - except the essay was due by noon yesterday...

Registered Creature
MoFo-ing and nagging my friend for help with my homework.

hehe That's been my opinion since his/her first day.

It's 'usually' pretty obvious. Like blueguy, here.
Yeah, I think a lot of them are just here to Spam... and some of them think they are so sneaky... 'tis rather entertaining at times to see what they come up with...

BTW... just in case anyone gets the wrong idea about my avatar today... it is not an attempt to influence anyone's vote... it's just a reminder to please get out and vote...

I don't SPAM. Spamming is flooding boards with illegitimate messages that have nothing to do with the actual post. I've been honestly contributing to this forum and enjoy what I read from it. I've loved movies all my life and consider myself quite learned in the field.

Nope, I certainly do not SPAM...

Typing this & listening to "Grand FunK RailRoad" oh no the song has changed.

Take Care
RR

um, burning dvds. :P

mo-foin and typing up a research proposal for my thesis on Jury Psychology in the Irish Criminal Justice System.

The People's Republic of Clogher
One word to help your thesis - Diplock

I don't SPAM. Spamming is flooding boards with illegitimate messages that have nothing to do with the actual post. I've been honestly contributing to this forum and enjoy what I read from it. I've loved movies all my life and consider myself quite learned in the field.

Nope, I certainly do not SPAM...

Actually SPAM can be limited to only one post… or one signature… and considering the fact you posted a thread that contained links to illegal movie downloads... and then made sure you drew attention to your signature… well, even you should understand it was only natural those actions would send off red flags... hopefully that's not why you're here though because there's a great group of people on MoFo who are well worth getting to know...

Eating a Duplex cookie and trying to decide if I am going to watch a movie, play some Yahoo Spades, or go to sleep.

talking to the hubs for the second time today!!! but he told me he is moviing locals again... boooo
I am glad you were able to talk to him today, I know how much you miss each other

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
trying to get sleepy and upload some new pics on my flickr account!!!

hoping today is a better day... i am just ready to have him home with me and lil man!!!