Movies you couldn't even finish.

Tools    

Strange Wildnerness. I did finish it because im not a quitter...but i did almost kill myself. I watched that and Mama's Boy with Jon Heder in the same night...luckily i survived.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Ive sat and tried to watch "Blade Trinity" but Ive found it so dam bad, I really enjoyed the first, the second was alright but the third I cant finish it.

Why's there a gun in your trousers?
There is a pretty long list of movies I couldnt finish for a number of reasons...the most prominent that come to mind would have to be...

1. Gone With the Wind...Too long, way boring...IMO
2. Meet the Spartans...I seriously think my IQ dropped 30 points in the first 10 minutes...Its sad when a movie is so bad That I cant make it through, WHEN ITS ONLY 80 MINUTES LONG!
3. Anything with Dane Cook....Does anyone actually think he should be making films? Or breathing?

I think there is something great about Paul Thomas Anderson, but I always find myself without any NoDoze when I try to get though one of his films.

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
There is a pretty long list of movies I couldnt finish for a number of reasons...the most prominent that come to mind would have to be...

1. Gone With the Wind...Too long, way boring...IMO
2. Meet the Spartans...I seriously think my IQ dropped 30 points in the first 10 minutes...Its sad when a movie is so bad That I cant make it through, WHEN ITS ONLY 80 MINUTES LONG!
3. Anything with Dane Cook....Does anyone actually think he should be making films? Or breathing?
I enjoy Dane Cook. His stand up is very good. I've seen at least two movie roles I enjoyed him in.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Epic movie was a Epic Mistake for me, went to the cinema to see it, we had to leave it was so bad, its put me off spoof films forever. When will people learn from the mistakes like Epic movie and Superhero movie and go back to the days of "Hot Shots" they are pure gold!!

Why's there a gun in your trousers?
I enjoy Dane Cook. His stand up is very good. I've seen at least two movie roles I enjoyed him in.

I would say that his stand up...possibly..."WAS" good, at one point in time. Maybe when he had his first Comedy Central Presents and that was a one time watch at best. He tells the same "jokes" every time he is on stage. I dont find a person repeating himself, as to make sure that we got the punch line, over and over again funny. Also, I think his best role was in Dan in real life, mainly because he wasnt being dane cook...But this is only one mans opinion I suppose...

cant remember

The Royal Tenenbaums- bcoz its a horrible so i saw it only for 20 min !!!
Dirty Dancing- Just cudn't watch it all.

I kept on trying to watch Ulysses and never could.

So in other words, I have not finished it yet.

Lost Boys - The Tribe ... that one gives movies a bad name...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

My life isn't written very well.
This is an "almost didn't finish" : The Happening.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Napoleon Dynamite was horrible. I couldn't even watch the first 20 minutes without shaking my head in utter disgust.

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
The Royal Tenenbaums- bcoz its a horrible so i saw it only for 20 min !!!
Dirty Dancing- Just cudn't watch it all.
Wtf? You fail.

I don't think i've ever walked out of the theater before because hey...i paid for it! But i did turn off Southland Tales and take it back to the movie store after 10 minutes

Titus. I've tried twice now and haven't made it past the first twenty minutes.

The only time I ever walked out of a theater I was twelve and my mom took me to see Baz Luhrmann's Romeo + Juliet. All it took was the opening gunfight scene and my crazy christian mother dragged me out of the theater and asked the box office attendant if she could have her money back "because of the violence in the film". (The box office attendant refused.)
Somewhat ironically, Romeo + Juliet ended up being the first movie I ever purchased. I remember it was a VHS and it cost me twenty dollars...

Pitch Black
The Wedding Singer
Walk the Line
Problem Child
Shriek If You Know What I Did Last Friday the 13th