What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

Can you think of any songs about your city that make you clench your fists?

I've got a long list of Belfast songs that aren't allowed within 20 feet of me (Sailortown by Anthony Toner and effing Belfast Child by Simple Minds at the top) but once I hear Cyprus Avenue or Madame George my blood pressure returns to normal.

Hard one... There have been so many songs written about New Orleans that I'm not sure I've even heard them all… and none really come to mind that just make me want to 'clench my fists' unless it's Juvenile's Get Your Hussle On… and I'm not sure the 'fist clenching' is for the same reasons you're referring to...

I really don't care for too many rap songs, but I have a sort of love-hate relationship with this one…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

&feature=related
"The Times They Are A-Changin'"
Bob Dylan

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

The People's Republic of Clogher
I've just replied to a political thread and feel dirty.

This will cleanse my soul -

Billy Bragg - There Is Power In A Union

there's a frog in my snake oil
A few songs that reflect my pleased but slightly-ambivalent feelings about the election (& the hype )

Otis Redding – A Change Is Gonna Come (alt link)

James Brown – Funky President (alt link)

Busdriver – Unemployed Black Astronaut (alt link)

Bah, the suitably named Hype isn't actually working well at the mo - you Statesiders musta just woken up . (You get the idea tho. And if you plug on through to the blog links you should be able to hear the songs, if you've a mind to )

-EDIT- I've stuck some mp3 links in for a bit.

Allman Brother's "Eat a Peach." Rest in Peace Duane!