What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

the last dvd i bought was actually 3 at once,the godfather collection,american gangster 3 disc edition,and the 30th anniversary release of BLAZING SADDLES which is like the funniest movie ever made!

Little floppy, hoppy, bunnies!
I just got a bunch of movies on Halloween night....needed my horror fix!

-The Hills Have Eyes 1 & 2
-Devils Rejects and House of a Thousand Corpes
-Wrong Turn 1 & 2
-The Crow

I was confused because you can get Waxwork (not the second one though) Inglorious Bastards, Vanishing Point and Altered States at play.com. I think that, with a little more research, you might be able to find most of the others too. I'm sure that I've seen Monster Squad on R2 as well. Le Samurai maybe somewhere too, but if you'd just want to see it or don't mind a tv recording, then I think they still show it on TCM.

Not wanting to piss on your chips or anything.
Bugger. Lol. Just remember looking in HMV for them and coming up blank, try to stay of play.com these days as it's too easy to spend money there. Knew about The Vanishing but it was like £5 and only wanted Waxwork 2. Don't know how Inglorious Bastards slipped me by though

A system of cells interlinked

The last TV show I bought was Family Guy Season 6. I think it is the funniest show on television, and personally I can't get enough of it. I just got done watching the episode Lois Kills Stewie, which was quite funny.

The last movie I bought was Drillbit Taylor. It was pretty funny, but not hilarious. I had seen it once before, and I enjoyed it, so I decided to buy it to own.

VAllanit
Jumanji,
HARRY AND THE Hendersions
Mirceal

Registered Creature
The Happening. Watching it tonight.

The People's Republic of Clogher

Only my third Blu Ray movie purchase (or 3rd, 4th and 5th if you're being pedantic) and I have to say that the restoration job (on the first film anyway, that's as far as I've got) is fantastic.

HD players make sense when something is done with this much care.

brought the Jurassic Park 4-disc edition for a b'day gift for my brother. Been looking for it for ages but seems to be hard to get here in OZ!

Hmm...I think it

Beware The Probe!

Great movies for DVD out lately.
I always try for the Steel-Book versions when possible.