What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
I'm in one of my 'not being able to walk' days.

Anyone fancy getting me a bottle of milk and a loaf of bread?

Semi-skimmed and wholemeal, by the way... Thanks.

Registered Creature
MoFo-ing, MSN-ing (not talking to anyone at the moment though, waiting for a friend to get on), Wikipedia-ing and watching the basketball.

I have some melba toast and buttermilk?

Hope ya fell better soon.

Semi-skimmed and wholemeal, by the way... Thanks.
I have a couple of bottles of Guinness and a loaf of wheat bread... will that work?
Hugs.... hope you're well enough to kick whoever irritates you next in the rump soon...

Right now I'm lamenting over the fact no one had any candy smarties last night...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Posting to this forum, and 3 others...

Welcome to the human race...
Sitting here on the Internet and wondering if I'll get the chance to watch Mystery Science Theatre 3000: The Movie in 5 minutes or at about 9:50pm tonight.

Naturally this takes priority over university work...

I have a couple of bottles of Guinness and a loaf of wheat bread... will that work?
Hugs.... hope you're well enough to kick whoever irritates you next in the rump soon...
I felt much better when I got up but something's just popped out (yes, I have my pyjamas fastened properly, thank you!) and I'm back to square one.

Right now I'm lamenting over the fact no one had any candy smarties last night...
Y'know, I'd be rejoicing if no one knocked my door at Halloween. And at Christmas? Bah, humbug!

Does cold weather, and/or the barometric pressure dropping, make it worse?
To be honest, and I don't know if this is a coincidence or not, but I'm generally in more pain when the weather is damp, suggesting a bit of arthritis has set in. That's just day to day stuff though, what happened recently is a disc or two popping out and that happens every so often. It's really just a matter of sitting it out or, like this fool here, trying to drive to the store yesterday morning because he couldn't immediately raise someone on the phone.

Yep, I really was out of milk.

Registered Creature
MoFo-ing and Wikipedia-ing. I just finished reading my Neon Genesis Evangelion manga, vol. 10. 'Twas really, very good.

Working. What kind of work, you ask...it's obvious if you look! ;-)