Who do you want to get rid of?

Tools    

What actor director etc. do you want to send on a one way trip to the moon?

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Added you to the title cause who do want to get rid of just made no sense.

And yes, Sadie really doesn't need to post who she wants to get rid of cause EVERYONE already knows.

I would send...dum diddy dum...Colin Quinn packin. I admit the guy can do some funny stuff from time to time but I hated...absolutley hated when he was doing the Weekend Update on SNL.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by TWTCommish
Don't even say it, Sades. We all know.
What?
I was gonna say, "Carrot Top"!

Originally posted by spudracer

I would send...dum diddy dum...Colin Quinn packin. I admit the guy can do some funny stuff from time to time but I hated...absolutley hated when he was doing the Weekend Update on SNL.
amen

Dedicated Ewan freak forever.
Matt Damon, Ben Affleck, Gwyneth Paltrow, Carrot Top is a good choice too =)

Now With Moveable Parts
for the new members:

(I would send Julia Roberts and Britney Spears, throw Carson Daily and Tara Reid in there...and if Jennifer Love Hewitt went, too, I'd be so happy.)

*it's only fair to let the new ones know...

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
my list is pretty endless but here are the current ones:

Pee Wee Herman

Julia Roberts

Gwenyth Paltrow

Penelope Cruz

Cuba Gooding Jnr (that his name?)

Matt Daemon

Ben Affleck

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Fez Wizardo
Pee Wee Herman

Okay, I love Gwenth, but I get the reasons why people wouldn't like her...but Pee Wee?

Celine Dion

No need to go through the expense of actually sending her to the moon, simply shoot her until she's dead. First shot has to be to the face, but after that I'm pretty flexible. If you're looking for a trigger-man, I'll happily volunteer.

I'll take out Kathie Lee Gifford too. Hey, I'll even pay for the bullets!
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Holden Pike
Celine Dion

No need to go through the expense of actually sending her to the moon, simply shoot her until she's dead. First shot has to be to the face, but after that I'm pretty flexible. If you're looking for a trigger-man, I'll happily volunteer.

You're so mean, Holden.

Dedicated Ewan freak forever.
Originally posted by sadesdrk

(I would send Julia Roberts and Britney Spears, throw Carson Daily and Tara Reid in there...and if Jennifer Love Hewitt went, too, I'd be so happy.)
Great list! That sums up my thoughts pretty nicely

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
pee wee herman was the first reason I ever contemplated suicide.

oh i'd like to add:

barbera streisand

teri hatcher

delroy lindo (oh god he's an annoying little **** isn't he)

charlie sheen

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by meglvsewan

Great list! That sums up my thoughts pretty nicely
Why, thank you. I thought so, wouldn't the world be a better place?
I aree with Fezzie's Sheen and Babs.

Add to that list Dolph.

"Fabricated American"
Arrrrg! That guy from the Dell comercials!

"Dude, you're gett'n a Dell!"

-GTB

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Greg The Bunny
Arrrrg! That guy from the Dell comercials!

ACK! YES!

Why am I here?
It's all about getting rid of Steven Segal and Steven Speilburg and any other steven for that matter!!!

Sic Networks

No, the Dell Kid (a.k.a. Steven) must die, much like the Encyclopedia Brittanica Kid from days of yore--"Or maybe I'll be a secret agent. Code name: Mozart." I HATED THAT KID. Not that I had a hand in his untimely disappearance on July 13th of 1994 or anything...

*This post will self-destruct in five seconds*

Bah. What's wrong with you people? Steven's hilarious. From what I understand, he prefers stage-acting, though, and is worried about being typecast as as "surfer dude." I think he's perfect, though, and I just LOVE the Dell commercials.

Ya'll are cray-zay.