What's currently the most prized item in your DVD collection and why?

Tools    

Have loads of fave's that's why I have so many films but I love to waste a few late night hours watching Universal monsters such Dracula, Wolfman and gang but if you want something with colour the Alien films and Nightmare on Elm Street .

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Its got to be my Terminator 2 specail edition. Love this film and I can watch it over and over again.

He's called Tequila. He's a tough cop.
My Seven Samurai (Criterion Collection)

Beautiful restoration, packaging, and features!

Ask me a question, any question: Grill a MoFo: Dill-Man

For U'R Height Only/Challenge Of The Tiger.

It's not a special edition or anything like that, it's just that I never thought I'd be able to get a copy of For U'R Height only and I finally found it

Hmm, I have to say my original Buffy & Angel DVD Collection, because the packaging I have is the UK Album styled ones, and they don't do that style anymore, so I guard them with my life.

The new special edition Godfather DVD set. Hard to argue with arguably the greatest movie of all time.

kick back and watch humanity go by
I would say Band of the Hand, took me a long time to get it and is one of my favorite childhood movies

The Adventure Starts Here!
Most prized by me? Probably either the three seasons of "Lost" (which I can see myself rewatching many times in the future) or the Battlestar Galactica seasons. More of the same gushy feeling of rewatchable goodness.

Plus, the DVD of the one season of the Saturday morning "Weird Al Show." I'm glad to have it all in one place in a good format. I'd been videotaping them at the time they were on, but to have them in DVD form minus commercials and with other goodies is just very cool.

Registered Creature
The LOTR trilogy, probably. We've got about four copies of each movie.

The King of Movies
Friday the 13th box set. It has 1 to 8 and most of the movies that are in the box set are realy hard to find with out buying the box set. eg. if you live in Australia, try finding part 7,6 or 5 on DVD.

my Xrated version of Pirates starring Jesse Jane. Taking movies to new levels!