I love you, Unregistered

Tools    

I was being sarcastic.

Dear SC -
Oh you ARE a doll. Sure! I got nothing better to do tonight.
But will you respect me in the morning?
Let those other girls eat their hearts out! (And those guys too, if they're so inclined) My heart is yours for ever!
Love,
Jozie
(PS -- how tall are you? Do you snore? Are you as cute as your pictures? Are you really a celebrity? Can I have your autograph? Will you really truly respec me in the morning? Allright, I believe you. I really do!)
Kisses ;-D
Jozie

Originally posted by TWTCommish
Don't worry Mick; it ain't what you think.
i think i worked this out now, there is like a code and it makes the person see their own name there whatever it may be. How very very clever

Gosh! REALLY?
I'm crushed. I was ready for Honeymoon Heaven!
Well, back to the movies,
Love
Jozie

Sorry Jod for breaking the bbbbaaaaddd news, but hey i only just figured it out with 65 other ppl saying that their in love, it kinda didnt make sense and i...Mick was first hand first to figure it out (except of course Chris)

For the record, El_baby is hetrosexually a male.

Yo, I dont care how I spelled typed it, and even less about your s!ck, twisted and ghey thoughts!

But oh,
Im sure you are one of the non-believers,
making your comments on this site as worthless as anyone could ever be.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Sexy Celebrity
The other girls shouldn't eat their hearts out -- I don't condone autocannibalism.
Damn...that was funny.

El_baby~ Chill.

S.C.~ roll with the punches, doll...I got your back. I'm your buddy...'member our conversation way back when? I enoyed it very much...'cept I got rid of MSN, so if you ever wanna chat, or rant...or vent about the injustices of this world;I'll PM you my email address and we can shoot the sh*t.

El_baby: relax. All is cool. Especially SC...don't be talkin' smack about him. That's almost as bad as talkin' smack about Yoda...or Samuel L. Jackson. Ya' dig?

dude i'd love u back but im not gay
i join up and ive got some 1 loving me allready
i wish it was like that when i go to a club

Originally posted by El_baby
Im sure you are one of the non-believers,
making your comments on this site as worthless as anyone could ever be.
I don't know about him, but I am. So bring your silly anti-atheist crap on, baby!

Priceless.

Anyway, there IS more than one kind of love. Lewis wrote about that, too. (sorry, I know I'm becoming predictable). But I dig that anyway. Nice post, SC.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by TWTCommish
Nice post, SC.
Agreed.

Why am I here?
err what the ****!!

Sic Networks

what the hell? why amm ii allways the butt of the jokes? if ur a man sc then **** off if ur a hot chick then welcome

Why am I here?
Hehe Clever