Alright, Unregistered give it a rest!

Tools    

I think I speak for every member here when I say that stratusdodge has become quite the nuisance lately.

I mean, sheesh! Every comment you make has a hair of disturbance in it.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Okay, even I'm annoyed by this one

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
HA! Gj Caitlyn

La la la...hahahahaha

I vote that yoda ban all of the bbusername threads. Its really old and lame. And OPs who start these threads should be repremanded.

Just saying.

Gosh, we sure seem to have an awful lot of joyless and over sensitive people around here.

I figured this one out a long time ago when I watched TV as a child of about 5 or 6 years old. If I didn't like what was on... wait for it. I changed the f*cking channel. Well, the same thing applies here. If you don't want to read it... don't f*cking read it.

On the flip side Yoda, maybe after you take the time out of your busy day to ban all of these threads we could hold the First Annual MoFo book burning out behind Jeb's Chicken Killin' shack.

We could serve lemonade and BBQ chicken and then we could all sing songs and maybe have a prayer circle.

We'll always have Paris.
I'm sorry; I'm fairly new to the forums. Is this thread directed towards me ?

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
I'm sorry; I'm fairly new to the forums. Is this thread directed towards me ?
yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We'll always have Paris.
What'd I do ?

Edit: HAHAHA! Ok, you had this newbie going, but I figured it out.

I shall give it a rest, when I go to bed in the next hour or so

I think I speak for every member here when I say that stratusdodge has become quite the nuisance lately.

I mean, sheesh! Every comment you make has a hair of disturbance in it.
braincloud I am having.

Gosh, we sure seem to have an awful lot of joyless and over sensitive people around here.

I figured this one out a long time ago when I watched TV as a child of about 5 or 6 years old. If I didn't like what was on... wait for it. I changed the f*cking channel. Well, the same thing applies here. If you don't want to read it... don't f*cking read it.

On the flip side Yoda, maybe after you take the time out of your busy day to ban all of these threads we could hold the First Annual MoFo book burning out behind Jeb's Chicken Killin' shack.

We could serve lemonade and BBQ chicken and then we could all sing songs and maybe have a prayer circle.
What have I told you about skipping your meds?!?

Only if they're pain killers, you ding dong.

So like with the economy sucking, I am more-so uptight about my groceries going to waste. I had this brainstorm to salvage my bananas from going to waste, by making some banana muffins. I had to double the recipe, due to how many bananas I had. I now have 72 muffins.

I feel like Jessica Lange from Men Don't Leave, minus the depression. Did you see how many muffins that woman made? I like when she went a tad silly, and started throwing them out the window.

So anyway, back on topic. Yeah, whoever you are. Give it a rest! We're sick of your *****!

Anyone hungry!?!

So like with the economy sucking, I am more-so uptight about my groceries going to waste. I had this brainstorm to salvage my bananas from going to waste, by making some banana muffins. I had to double the recipe, due to how many bananas I had. I now have 72 muffins.
This is quite funny because I have plenty of bannana pudding right now.

Originally Posted by 7thson
This is quite funny because I have plenty of bannana pudding right now.
Yes, but did you make your's from real bananas?!?