What Is The Last DVD You WATCHED?

Tools    

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
The Music Man as part of an assignment. I found it held some memories for me as well since I've done the play.

bACK TO THE FUTUER PART1
BACK to the Futuer part 2
BACK TO THE Futuer Part 3

bACK TO THE FUTUER PART1
BACK to the Futuer part 2
BACK TO THE Futuer Part 3
Get a new keyboard. Or work on hand eye co-ordination. Or brain implant.

Dan In Real Life. Which is ironic, since my name IS Dan. In real life.

Before that it was Wild Hogs, but I have an excuse for that one - I write a daily movie blog, and this week's been all comedies. However, Wild Hogs was still a disappointment. Travolta's such an ass.

Challenge The Tiger. I've seen it a few times now and it's just mad. It stars Bruce Le (yep, that's just the one 'e' folks) as a CIA agent who, with his James Bond-like partner, fights to regain a stolen formula which terrorists want to sell to the highest bidder. If I mention that the formula would make the human race sterile, I think that you may be able to work out what level of filmmaking we're talking here. But damn, I love it. Besides, what film can't be improved by a scene where a busty lady plays tennis topless.

Registered Creature
Sudden Impact. I was told to close my eyes at the rape scenes.

And the quote under my username is a reference to one of Eastwood's hilarious lines in the movie.

The Burning. I haven't seen the original Friday The 13th for a good many years but, from memory, I'd say this is better than the film it's imitating.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Men In Black its a very awesome film.

I watched Babel last night.

Welcome to the human race...
Discs 1 and 2 of South Park: The Complete Second Season. Currently in the process of watching Disc 3.

monster house
Supermariobrothers