What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

trying to study... failing helplessly as i spend my time reading posts here!

It is so cold today! have the heater on

I'm scowering (I know there's a word like that but my dictionary isn't being very helpful) the internet for films. It's one of those days when I end up bookmarning 30 or so films going from one link to another, searching blogs, searching torrent sites randomly, hyperlinking until my right hand wrist is actually starting to ache. There's just so much of it out there...so much data...it's screaming out to me, it needs to get on my hard drive.....must never stop the flow....

Avoiding a lecture from my Mom...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Registered Creature
MoFo-ing and chatting with friends.

mo-fo-ing, researching ideas for my thesis, and trying not to stare at the slamming hottie on the computer in front of me!

B-Card I hope you're feeling better....

Just got off the phone with the doctor's office.... appears all my blood work etc. is okay so I'm good to go for a while longer...

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
My wife's first car was a Jeep and she loved it, but now she loves her RED Honda CR-V. Good luck with your car shopping. I hope you can get a sweet deal (if those still exist!)

Registered Creature
MoFo-ing and IMDB-ing.

My wife's first car was a Jeep and she loved it, but now she loves her RED Honda CR-V. Good luck with your car shopping. I hope you can get a sweet deal (if those still exist!)

I've had two Jeep Wranglers and loved both of them... but what I'd really like to have is a Hummer... there's no way I can afford one of those though.... I've heard a lot of good things about Honda but several places I have to go through tend to flood so I think a Jeep is more practical for me...