Sixth Sense Special Edition

Tools    

I bought yesterday. It was between The Sixth Sense, and Fight Club, and well...the Sixth Sense DVD just looked so much more compelling!

Anyway, I've checked out some of the features on this 2-Disc set. Pretty cool from what I've seen. Love the menus.

Thoughts?

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I believe you are talking about the Sixth Sense VISTA Series, and although I haven't even thought about purchasing the DVD since I already have it (the first version anyway), I didn't really see much difference in features with the two.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I really didn't see a need for this VISTA Series.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Yeah, the Vista Series one.

I didn't really see any reason for the Vista one either, but I didn't have the original DVD.

I love the movie. What about you?

I myself own the original release of The Sixth Sense and I have noticed maybe a couple of tiny unneeded stuff, on the Vista Series edition that the other does not have. Although, they are really not needed at all. Therefore, the VS is not necessary.

I think there's only two DVDs that are currently VISTA that are what you would call a neccessity. Tombstone, and Unbreakable, other than that, The Sixth Sense was simply a waste of money.

Tombstone: VISTA is a wonderful DVD. It has a lot of stuff included with it that are really interesting.

The 'stuff' is basically behind-the-scenes featurettes, but there is a couple of other interesting things that aren't on the DVDs that are included in the set.

Guy
The extra features on Sixth Sense Vista are pretty interesting. Nothing I'd re-watch very often, but I gotta tell ya, that package is great! When you hold it, it's a nice thick fold out case. It's heavy and very classy. It feels like a real special edition. The movie is wonderful as well. Except the part when you find out Haley Joel Osment was the villian and committed acts of terrorism