I love you, Unregistered

Tools    

SC good i dea but umm

NO

when i say that i mean i am sick of the joke. Not the fact that you are saying you love me... and everyone else.
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

Ok, ok, ok.

Now you have to tell me how you did that.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!

The last thing we need is another person running around with the know-how to cause widespread panic.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

oh, please tell me!

I won't use it in this forum, I go to a number of forums and want to mess around there.

PLLEEEAASe!

You got that right. It's also the result of a lot of gullible MoFo's. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: this joke will NEVER cease to be funny...not as long as new people keep showing up and falling for it.

What? I just signed up. Is there someone here already called liquid Cookie?

Nope. Just you. You're a special person, so much so that we all knew you before you even signed up. Just accept the praise.

Goddess of Memories
Yay! I'm the new frightened newbie now! Tehehehe

We get such neat smiles.
Instead of 5'2"
And I loved my life
And I hated you

Goddess of Memories
How come it says "zero posts?" I have one!

please tell me that there is nother knightmare on this site. i too must admit i am a guy. so i hear you get around this site SC, is this true? well you are also two days to late, i would like to yell to anyone that reads this I KNOW HAVE A GIRLFRIEND and she is the best, of course this isnt something anyone here would want to know but hey im excited

G*****mit, I just read the glossary, and it looks like I'm dense, naive, and stupid. All these threads are about me!

Originally posted by Sexy Celebrity
I love you, L .B . Jeffries !!!!!
SAY SHANKS SEXY