A Great Site...

Tools    

A PHD in Whiskey and Stonerology
http://www.dvdtalk.com/

I've just joined up today, and I can already say I am suitably impressed with the depth of the site and of its forums.

The site also offers some great reviews of lesser known collections and films. For example: http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/34744...ko-iimura-the/

I have been using DVD Talk as well but I do not particularly like the layout of the site and find this site much easier to use. If you are looking for an answer to challenging DVD related questions then DVD talk is probably the place is go.

Meh, I wouldn't use it. That was the first time I visited the site and I'm already tired of the place.

The King of Movies
I have been using DVD Talk as well but I do not particularly like the layout of the site and find this site much easier to use. If you are looking for an answer to challenging DVD related questions then DVD talk is probably the place is go.
Movie Forums has a great lay-out. I find this forum site the easiest to use.

Well, a good forum..
But I don't like the web style..

Meh, I'm really not into the site. I have been to it over and over again however, but becoming a member and everything like that is something that I would not want to do.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
mmm interesting site I may join but im going to have a good look thro first to see if there are topics that I will be interested in, I have had a quick look but have a decent look later.

Good find mate!

Thanks for sharing. I will go to have a look.

Yes nice find. I have been going on there for quite some time. It is very useful and very informative. And their forums is very in depth like Sawman3 says. I am a member as well.

Yes Movieforums is fun, and has a clean layout. and is friendly. but is totally different. DVD Talk is a strict (and again in depth) full fledged web site - with a forum included, that massively goes into all types of forms of home video. The web site itself is thoroughly informative.

Why not try SPAM
That not even a site. It's a search portal

Thanks ive been looking for sites like these!

I have visited this site earlier.. didnt like it much... the process is a bit complex.

Im a member there too, I have been for some time, I only joined here today and I already like it better here