What is your favorite YouTube video?

Tools    

Took this yesterday at my old house, not great after it has been resized for Utube

I fixed it for you, but then I got bumped off for about an hour.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=V3bsAuBzz50

Love this scene from a Equilibrium, a film that didn't get a proper release, imo:

(How do you post so you can see the video and not just the link? I tried....)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=V3bsAuBzz50

Add the www, and dis the uk.

Honestly cannot get enough of this. It's hilarious.

reservoir dogs circa 1881
just discovered star wars the emperors new clones made mw chuckle even if just for the lengths theyve gone to to make it

Neb's, that was so cool. It's funny how the smaller birds were ran off. Those were beautiful.

I am half agony, half hope.
I'm liking this right now, it makes me laugh.

Johann von Goethe

Neb's, that was so cool. It's funny how the smaller birds were ran off. Those were beautiful.
Yes there is a pecking order the smaller are Crimson Rosellas and the white ones Sulphur crested Cockatoos

Certifiably troglodytic.
Does anyone else have this problem.....I try and play YouTube vids either on this page or at YouTube and at some random point, only 2 seconds will roll and it freezes, loads the rest of the video and stays frozen on the frame at two seconds. This is exceptionally annoying and happening with more frequency. Other times it says "This video is no longer available."

EDIT: Well, I see now I'm not the only one....apparently it's happening to many and not only with embeds but on the YT site as well. Seems to mainly be something YouTube is doing, though I'm not sure at this point because there's nothing goofy that I've done to browser settings, etc. I can, however, add to the URL of the video the characters, &fmt=18 and the video will then play, but there's no sound.

Certifiably troglodytic.
The MoFo who can name the movie the music at 1:06 comes from gets one free Internet. The highlighted items at 3:46 are indeed cars from the Jarrell, TX 1998 tornado.

I think I've discovered the funniest woman on Youtube.

Rebecca Marina, the Emotional Freedom Techniques expert.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?