What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Ive been to another boot sale today and picked up a shed load of DVD's,

Road Trip
Euro Trip
Elektra
16 Blocks
Armageddon
Summer of sam
Meet Joe Black
The Goonies
Dude wheres my car
Reign Of Fire
Men in black
Men in black 2
Alien Vs Predator
Bulletproof
The Bone collector
Get shorty
Be cool
Unbreakable
13 Ghosts
Gangs of new york
Kingpin
Watcher
Identity
Cherry falls
Donnie darko
Elf (I hate will ferrel, wife's choice)
Dungeons and dragons
Valiant

The Omen remake (remake being the word),. I have the other four Omen films and wanted to know what the differences were between the first one and the remake - very little as it turns out. At least I only £3.00 for it.

HOW THE WEST WAS WON SPECIAL EDITION

PETER COOK & DUDLEY MOORE THE BEST OF. . .

"HONEY WEST" THE COMPLETE SERIES
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Jackie chan who i'm
the island
the Forbidden Kingdom

reservoir dogs circa 1881
just bought diary of the dead im gonna have to cut back on the zombie films its nearly all ive bought lately

The last DVD I bought was The Fall. I had seen it in theaters, and decided to buy it last Monday.

North & South: Book 1
North & South: Book 2
Fat Actress
I Know Who Killed Me

The first three I bought because they were cheap and I've had a mad crush on Kirstie Alley for years. I Know Who Killed Me I bought because, well how could I not? It was only a fiver and I can't think of a single reason that I wouldn't want to see a film with reviews that over-the-top bad.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Jarhead is a great film, I found it great but the first time I watched it it wasnt what I thought it would be, but the second time I watched it I seriously enjoyed it.

Ive just got Hellraiser 1-3 Boxset

reservoir dogs circa 1881
no country for old men-been looking forward to it for a while,rescue dawn-ive heard good things about this and you cant go far wrong with christian bale of late[i hope!]and the wizard of oz-how can i continue to introduce my kids to the plethora of wonderful films there are and not have even shown them this masterpiece,paint me ashamed!

Jarhead is a great film, I found it great but the first time I watched it it wasnt what I thought it would be, but the second time I watched it I seriously enjoyed it.

Nice. Hellraiser is my favorite horror movie, along with Alien (which I actually probably prefer a little bit more than Hellraiser).

I Watched It Last Night, I Immeditely Loved It. It's Probably Going Somewhere In My Top 10.

and Hellraiser bloodlines and Hellraiser inferno.
How are they? I've only seen the first three entries, which come in a nice and sexy Lament Configuration style box.

I am half agony, half hope.
The Fall

Lovely story, terrific photography.

Johann von Goethe

I am half agony, half hope.
I picked up Lantana and They Came Back from the bargain bin at the drugstore today at 2/$5.00. I haven't seen either of them before, but they were cheap and if I don't like them it's no big deal.

but they were cheap and if I don't like them it's no big deal.
That's how I feel.

I think the first K-9 movie is real cute, and I've never seen the others. For 1.98, I will, soon enough.

Also . . .

Horror 250 Movie Pack ~ $49.97

The Horror 250 Movie Pack gathers an amazing collection of classic, and contemporary chillers including Nosferatu, Phantom of the Opera, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, The Little Shop of Horrors, House on Haunted Hill, Buried Alive . . .

Stars found in this amazing collection include Christopher Lee, Vincent Price, Bela Lugosi, Boris Karloff, Lon Chaney, Barbara Steele, Keenan Wynn, David Janssen, Louise Fletcher, and many more.

Nothing hits the spot like cheesy horror!

Also . . .

Horror 250 Movie Pack ~ $49.97

The Horror 250 Movie Pack gathers an amazing collection of classic, and contemporary chillers including Nosferatu, Phantom of the Opera, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, The Little Shop of Horrors, House on Haunted Hill, Buried Alive . . .

Stars found in this amazing collection include Christopher Lee, Vincent Price, Bela Lugosi, Boris Karloff, Lon Chaney, Barbara Steele, Keenan Wynn, David Janssen, Louise Fletcher, and many more.

Nothing hits the spot like cheesy horror!
250 movies for 50 bucks.

There are some great movies on there too, based on the few you listed.