Southland tales - straight to DVD kinda

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
I did. I am not sure if I should recommend it to you. This is one of those films that people are either going to accept the absurdity and strap in for the semi-silly but rather deep and profound experience, or they will straight up shut the thing off after 20 minutes, or maybe 20 seconds. I liked it a whole lot.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
I did. I am not sure if I should recommend it to you.
he watched it and gave it a

Southland Tales hit a top of sixty-three screens in the U.S. in November last year. I had no interest in seeing it then, I have no interest in seeing it now.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

A system of cells interlinked
he watched it and gave it a

Oh, Five boxes it certainly isn't. I gave it four, and that was because I had a lot of fun watching it. The thing is a mess, but I found it all very interesting.

Holden - I don't imagine you would care much for Southland Tales. You didn't like Donnie Darko, if I remember correctly.

Watched it the other day, after i finished I thought I need to watch it again it seemed quirky which is what I like but didn't keep my interest, I was going to the kitchen continuously to get more food

I saw this in theaters on opening night when it came out. I thought it was one of the best movies I have ever seen. I own the DVD, and when I saw it at Best Buy for the first time, I bought it instantly.

I didn't care for this. Kelly had too much to say and forcefully crammed it all into one film; its bloated.

I'm being generous, too..

Well, I have soul and I AM/WAS a soldier, so yeah! .....I did like the film though.