What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

I guess everyone "at this very moment" is on movieforums.com but right now (well for the past few minutues) I have contemplated the world´s meaning, what to have for dinner and if i can be bothered or not to go for a wee, none of which i have a conclusion. Until further notice . . .

There are those who call me...Tim.
Watching the Wimbledon 4th round match between Roger Federer and Pete Sampras from 2001.

It's interesting to listen to the commentary, and hear the names Andy Roddick and Lleyton Hewitt being referred as "the new generation".

It's even more interesting to hear the occasional news about Goran Ivanisevic's match that same day, when all tennis fans knew what he achieved that year as a wildcard entry.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
buying a memory stick for my new PSP.

putting on Underdog for my half asleep nephew

Wanting to watch this film:

i'm listening music

I am half agony, half hope.
Baking chocolate chip cookies.

Johann von Goethe

There are those who call me...Tim.
Trying to play an appaulingly designed track on Trackmania. Honestly, there's one corner that if you fall off at any point and try to respawn, you can't finish the race, how do these tracks get so popular?!

[EDIT]
Also contemplating staying up til around 3am to watch Roger Federer's opening match at the US Open.

Trying to remember what else I need to take care of... and wondering why in the heck anyone would name something Gustav.... (no offense if anyone on here is named that... )

7thson... where are you?

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Recovering from deviated septum surgery. I have to keep a bandage under my nose 24 hours a day cause my nose is all bleedy and junky.

(THis isnt me, just someone who got the same surgery as me. i have that type of bandage on my face)
[punches him in the face, grabs him and points his gun right at his throat] I never said anything about the FBI. She's my partner, ese. And if anything happens to her, I will find you and I will kill you. I won't think twice. Come here, look in my eyes. [pushes barrel of the gun into his mouth and cocks it] Look at my face. If anything happens to her, I will kill you. This is between you and me, and nobody sees, nobody knows.

Recovering from deviated septum surgery. I have to keep a bandage under my nose 24 hours a day cause my nose is all bleedy and junky.

(THis isnt me, just someone who got the same surgery as me. i have that type of bandage on my face)
The look in your eyes makes me wanna ... prrr

Just kidding, are you ok?

And do check my "art": Deviant