Movies That Are Underrated.....

Tools    

is thouroughly embarrassed of this old username.
Yes. I only know three people who've seen it and we all really liked Four Rooms. The first 2 segments aren't as bad as everyone says. The first one I'd probably give 5.5/10, the second one I actually did like 7/10, the Roderiguez one was awesome 9/10, and the Tarantino one was also really good 8.5/10. But, that's just me clearly.

I really liked the Tarantino part of 4rooms and I’m not even a fan of his work, in fact I actually dislike most of it...

Steven King's "The Mist". The ending will leave you stunned...

Do they speak english in 'What'!?
The Killing Fields. The last third of the film blew me away.

If you like the Princess Bride then go rent Virgin Territory with Hayden Christensen. Its just as funny, but has more action scenes and more hot women.

TRAILER

well, i think American Psycho with Christian Bale was highly underrated .... this movie is fantastic ---- and if talking about it, can anyone, who`d seen the movie, tell me how they shoot sex scenes such as the one in the movie? it looks really authentic but i doubt that they actually had sex? ...

I am burdened with glorious purpose

Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World- Sure, it got nominated for Best Picture, but I remember LOTS of people hating this movie, especially some critics. Personally I think this movie is the best old age sailing epic Hollywood will ever create: it has everything, beautiful scenery, magnificent music, intense battle scenes, and historical accuarcy (which is always a nice touch for movies). I think this movie deserves a lot more than it gets.
Great choice! I think this film is extremely underrated with audiences, although I do think the Academy respected it. Of course, that was the year where we were treated to a rather bizarre and adorable seagoing captain (well, a pirate, actually) that audiences ate up (yum...) and the film was up against Return of the King.

Here's my choice for a little seen gem:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tape_(film)

2001 directed by Robert Linklater (Before Sunset/Sunrise -- great films!) and its a three-person film and feels as if you're watching a play. But what's so marvelous about it is the interplay between the three characters and the script is nearly perfect, imo. For a film where there are no car chases or glorious battles, I was completely and utterly enthralled. Great little film and all three actors give wonderful performances. Rent it!

how about donnie darko? I love that movie and I dont think it got the appreciation that was deserved

Daiter in time
TATIEN A E
Joe somebody
galaxy quest
Bill and ted 1 and 2
monter house
my scinceproject
litttle monsters

Redbelt is one of the best fighting films in the last five years. Actually Redbelt was the only good fight movie in the last five years. David Mammet was always good as writer and directing. Chiwetel Ejiofor was excellent and definitely kept you involved through out the whole film. There is the other film called Scorpion. Its a foreign film, so I'm not really sure who the actors are. On the other hand the fight scenes reminded me of Redbelt. Mostly because they were so realistic.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Nope, a 5.5 rating on IMDB is way to high for pure crap. I literally think that I could have more laughs watching paint dry.

The King of Movies
Nope, a 5.5 rating on IMDB is way to high for pure crap. I literally think that I could have more laughs watching paint dry.
lol you realy hate that movie. i didn't find it funny either but it was still good.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
lol you realy hate that movie. i didn't find it funny either but it was still good.
But isn't it supposed to be a comedy?

A PHD in Whiskey and Stonerology

Actually one of my favorite movies, and I really don't think that it gets the respect that it deserves. Of course, that may be because it released around the time of a cluster of terrible sci-fi movies (Logan's Run comes to mind), but in my mind that's not an excuse for dismissing a brilliant film.

The King of Movies
But isn't it supposed to be a comedy?
Yeah it might not have been funny but it was awesome in other ways. So what if it itended on doing something well but did another thing well insted. It was good regardless!

Requiem for a Dream is likely the best flick in my top 10, and it's SORELY underrated.

The Punisher (One Of My Favorite Movies And Is Probably The Most Underrated Movie Ever)
Lady In The Water
Death Sentence
Zodiac