Pineapple Express; Best Apatow Movie Since Anchorman?

→ in
Tools    

Just seent Pineapple Express a third time and i LOVE it. Its the bee's knees if u ask me! What's your opinion? Go.
[punches him in the face, grabs him and points his gun right at his throat] I never said anything about the FBI. She's my partner, ese. And if anything happens to her, I will find you and I will kill you. I won't think twice. Come here, look in my eyes. [pushes barrel of the gun into his mouth and cocks it] Look at my face. If anything happens to her, I will kill you. This is between you and me, and nobody sees, nobody knows.

Welcome to the human race...
To me, this is the equivalent of saying, "Revenge of the Sith: Best Star Wars Movie Since Phantom Menace?"

In other words - yes. But I have a relatively low opinion of Apatow films.

EDIT: Wait a minute, we already have a thread on Pineapple Express. Link

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I havent seen it yet im looking forward to see it as it look awsome. I did enjoy anchorman even tho I cannot stomach Will Ferral. So if this is just as good it should be a great watch.

Really enjoyed PINEAPPLE EXPRESS despite an overly complicated screenplay that tries to encompass a little too much, like a lot of Apatow's work, it's a little self-indulgent and goes on a little too long, but it's a lot of fun...James Franco is hysterical.