What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

El Topo - It looks interesting, a mixture of Luis Brunuel and Sergio Leone, can't wait to see it.

The Unbearable Lightness of Being - Juliette Binoche is in it

Cabaret - Alot of people like it, I saw it for two pounds and thought it was time to give it a go.

The People Vs. Larry Flynt
- I love it, never got round to buying it, and today it was going cheap.

That's okay. Nobody's perfect!

This package contains the original 98 min version w/o Raymond Burr. I have only seen the Americanized 75 min version w/ "Perry Mason'. (Also on this package). Just found out that this exisisted so I snatched it up at Amazon for $14.99.

Festen, a Thomas Vinterberg movie

A movie in Dogma 95 style, I had read about it somewhere and when I saw it in a local store, I grabbed it in a reflex, but I haven't regret it

Enchanted

but i want Aladdin so bad,grrr

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
See no evil and A history of violence.

Im hoping A history of violence is going to be better than See no evil.

The King of Movies
See no evil and A history of violence.

Im hoping A history of violence is going to be better than See no evil.
im extremly happy i didn't buy See No Evil. I was going to at one point but chose not to. I found the movie very boring. The only good bit was when
WARNING: "See No Evil spoilers" spoilers below
Jacob died, i must admit that, that bit was pretty cool

really, poor movie!

i'm going to buy The Nightmare Before Christmas on Tuesday

Factory Girl.

I bought it because it was a fiver and, although the reviews were mixed and it 'stars' Sienna Miller, it's a period that I'm interested in. I've yet to see it though, so I've no idea whether I'll like it or not.

Street Kings
Evil Dead
Evil Dead II
Army Of Darkness
Se7en 2-Disc
Forest Gump
The Shawshank Redmeption 2-Disc
The Green Mile 2-Disc

ON THE ECSTASY OF SKI-FLYING:
Werner Herzog in Conversation with Karen Beckman
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra