What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Movie Forums Extra
Posting And playing chess With my old mate

Thinking why I haven't watched Dial M For Murder today.

Working on a screenplay of mine.

writing a diary :P

The People's Republic of Clogher
For those who are about to spam, we salute you!

Two-fingered salutes, mind.

For those who are about to spam, we salute you!

Two-fingered salutes, mind.
who's you mean by spamming ?..me ?

if so, give me your definition of spamming Tacitus

You've got a dot com in your username and your sig has a link to some kind of movie site. What more evidence do I need?

If you're a genuine user then I apologise but do yourself a favour and register again with a proper name. If you're a spammer then consider yourself saluted.

Get this. I'm sitting here minding my own business, a cup of tea in one hand and a B&H in the other when I hear the unmistakeable sound of letters slapping on to carpet. "Hooray!" I thought, for I had ordered Alan Clarke's The Firm and Elephant online and they were due today...

Upon opening the living room door and peering down the hall to the doormat I spied...nothing. Not even a bill. My mind's obviously playing tricks on me, as are my ears.

Or so I thought.

10 minutes later I ventured into the kitchen to show the last few sips of lukewarm tea what my drainage system looked like and, laying in the sink, there was my mail. The friggin' postie had slotted it through the kitchen window!

The DVD had arrived, though.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Listening to Pantara - Im Broken awsome song.

Also reading up on movies as I always do lol

He explained it perfectly. There are also about 2-3 more running about right now, that have the link in their sigs. They find these simple, lame replies to make to threads, just so that it can be seen. I really do despise that.

We don't allow URLs in usernames, for one. And when someone puts a link in their username, a link in their homepage field, and a link in their signature, and then starts posting really short posts, it becomes pretty obvious that they're only here to promote their site.

I've removed the link from these places, including your username. If you stop posting anytime soon, we'll know Tac was right.

Listen to the guy above you - he runs this site - and on your own head be it.

In other news: All my new PC gubbins came early so I spent the afternoon building it (and only stuck one cable on the wrong way round, a new record!). It's now as fast in Vista as the old one was in XP but I dunno yet how good the new video card is (I'm glad I didn't have to stick too long with the onboard card, the Vista score was 3.1 with it, 5.6 with the new one) compared to my 7900GTO.

I'll do some benchmarks on Oblivion or Stalker (which the old card is crap at running) later.

I'm now like a dog with two tails!

woho get some attention here from Webmaster, besides there's no agreement on put a signature when i register.

Ðèstîñy,Yoda,Tacitus
Thanks for the warm welcome :P