Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

Tools    

Warner Bros. Pictures has just released teaser trailer for the sixth Harry Potter film Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. To watch the teaser trailer click here.

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince hits theaters and IMAX this November 21st.

Aweomse trailer. I've been waiting for this one to come out for a while now. Thanks jrs.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Not a huge HP fan, but I still see the films.

Still need to finish Order though....

Suspect's Reviews

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I love the Harry Potter series its great and this is going to live up to the hype as have all the previous films.

Geez is like noone looking forward to this besides MorbidPig and me.
The pictures look nice.
I think I would like to go.

I am half agony, half hope.
I've replied elsewhere that I've read the books, but I also see the movies and enjoy them. My family won't read the books, but they always see the movies with me. It works out for everyone. I always leave the theatre wishing I could have a house like Hogwarts. It'd be awesome! The kids get a little better with each film they do in the series although Daniel Radcliffe still overacts imo.

Johann von Goethe

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
We are massive fans and are looking forward to seing this, ive read the books apart from the last. I think the actors in the films are great. My fav person in the film must be Proffesor Snape he is great.

HBP was one of my favourite books of the series so I expect great things.

Tha's all I got.

Who watches the Watchbear?
I'm not a rabid fan of the Harry Potter series by any means... though now that I think of it, I did wait in midnight release lines for the last... four books? Haha, oh dear.

Half-Blood Prince was one of the better books in the series, and I'm really looking forward to the movie. The trailer was driving me crazy at work, though... we've got a bunch of screens looping trailers above the concessions stand, right? I kept trying to watch the trailer since I hadn't seen it yet, and I kept missing the stupid thing since I didn't recognize it until I heard the theme music!

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is going to be awesome!
I am definitely going to see it.

The Lord of the Rings

There are those who call me...Tim.
I quite liked the fifth film, and if they get Voldemort's back story right (which they apparently are according to that teaser), I reckon I'll enjoy it too.

I love the Harry Potter series its great and this is going to live up to the hype as have all the previous films.
That's out of the question! Harry Potter has to be the most popular movie of the year it comes out in. The movie is classic no matter what happens. Harry Potter will always be a classic, and that's what makes it so popular and good. Can't wait for this to come out.

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is going to be awesome!
I am definitely going to see it.
Yea.
Don't the backgrounds and costumes always look cool?
That's what I enjoy most.