Bottle Shock

Tools    

Bottle Shock is an upcoming drama film starring Alan Rickman, Bill Pullman, and Chris Pine. Steve Spurrier travels to the not-yet-so-famous Napa Valley where he creates the Judgment of Paris wine taste test. In theaters August 8, 2008.
Based on a true story.

Trailer:
http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer...-shock/trailer

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I dont know anything really about this film but ill check it out if it gets good reviews.

I saw the movie at Sundance, and it was fantastic. I really liked Sideways and this was a great companion movie. Uplifting story, great actors, awesome soundtrack. And it really made me want to go wine tasting in Napa!! I strongly recommend it. They're also offering a sweepstakes via their website for a trip for 2 to LA to get wined and dined and see the movie...

I am burdened with glorious purpose
I saw this trailer and got rather excited. But I did some research and it looks like it will be very difficult for me to see because of its limited release!

I HATE limited releases! Jeez, those of us not in major cities have rights, don't we? (To be fair, it won't be too far away -- Washington, DC -- but have you ever traveled in DC? It's a nightmare of gigantic proportions.)

i dont know why but that poster reminds me of the new doritos (the 2 flavor one, blue cheese and hot wings) comcercial with the cowboys on one side and the parisians on the other...

any way... it doesn't seem like my type of movie, but idk, ill still probably end up watching it when it comes out on dvd

Dachshunds Fear Me
Can't wait to see this! I saw Bill Pullman on MSNBC's Morning Joe today, and have always liked him. So, Bill Pullman + Wine? Yup, I'm there.

I never understood the big love for SIDEWAYS, so maybe this will be my wine movie!!

George: Arthur.

I am burdened with glorious purpose
Can't wait to see this! I saw Bill Pullman on MSNBC's Morning Joe today, and have always liked him. So, Bill Pullman + Wine? Yup, I'm there.

I never understood the big love for SIDEWAYS, so maybe this will be my wine movie!!
Yea, and you get to see it because like ah, they play limited releases where you are.

*jealous*

I am half agony, half hope.
This looks pleasant. I'll have to go to Irvine to see it unless it gets a wider release later.

Johann von Goethe