What Is The Last DVD You WATCHED?

Tools    

war of the worlds
catwomen

Last night I watched There Will Be Blood for the second time.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
The last DVD I watched was Alien Vs Predator 2 it was good.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I just watched "Rush Hour 3" again its a cool film but no where near as good as the first and second. There are some really funny bits in the film but I enjoyed the other films better.

I just watched Transformers (2007) a few hours ago. Fantastic movie.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
That may be a decent comment, even if it's backwards since Rain Man came before the other two.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I watched Black Xmas and was really happy with at all, it was very predictable and followed the same themes as the other horror/thriller for teens. As its a remake you can see the 80's movie ressembelances.

Its not really worth a watch but if your bored you could use the disk as a frizby or come up with fun new ideas for it.

1/5

Fireball XL-5.
With Colonel Steve Zodiaz.
Great stuff.
I love marionettes.

A system of cells interlinked
Sorry, we already have a Movie Tab. I'm not going to post films here.

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
Lately I've been watching 24 on DVD. I'm getting the DVD's free from the library!

I couldn't watch it while it was being broadcast. I think the storyline was too information loaded and the schedule kept jumping.

I often like things better in a DVD boxed set. You see the continuity better or the lack of it.

I'm nearly done with season six. I don't know what I'll watch after this.