What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

All I have are VHS tapes.
All these great movies out there on DVD.
I should go to CVS Pharmacy and buy one.
Don't buy a new release from there! You'll be paying like $23.99 - overpriced! Go to Target or Best Buy. Steer clear from Barnes & Noble too!

You ready? You look ready.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Don't buy a new release from there! You'll be paying like $23.99 - overpriced! Go to Target or Best Buy. Steer clear from Barnes & Noble too!
If I know Slug, he's talking about those bins where you get the DVDs for $1.99. Slug, the two best in there are One-Eyed Jacks and Charade. No Bonus Features but good sound and picture and even better movies.

Do I look crazy????
To be honest, the very last one I bought was from one of those bins, except mine was a $5 one, I think I got ripped! "Big Trouble in Little China", I remembered watching it as a kid with my dad, so I got it.

just finished firefly and been dieing to see how Joss ends this short lived but great series

Thanks for the tips Sexy.

If I know Slug, he's talking about those bins where you get the DVDs for $1.99.
Yep.
That's the one.

Slug, the two best in there are One-Eyed Jacks and Charade. No Bonus Features but good sound and picture and even better movies.
Next time I go in there for some lighter fluid, and a huge bottle of 99 cent shampoo, I'll pick one up.
Thanks Mark.

i JUST BROUGHT
mY Scnice project I been wanting to see it for long time.
batman gotham knights
charles angles 2 only paid for 95 cents
Mr density got it for my birthday

1.jakie brown
2.Donnie braso (again)
I don't know.
Is it Captain Howdy?

Check this out mark.

Is this choice or what? Uncut and Uncensored baby yeah! I paid way to much for it but I don't care. It's still beats buying crack.

I also picked up a nice 2 disc version of Suspira.

I got my tax stimulus check so I bought up a few of those wonderful 50 horror movie box sets too.

And...

The Black Hole and Black Sheep. Can you say horror movie-a-thon? I knew you could.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I just picked up The Terminator (Specail Edition) and Terminator 2 (specail edition) as they were cheap lol

Love these films the are great!

Ive had to replace them as I lent them to my x boss but as I left went back to get them and he had moved, he also had my Pulp Fiction Collectors edition SCUM BAG! lol

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
- The Punisher Extended Cut.
Hell yes!