Who would you fight?

Tools    

Rock God
sades is dead-on. i would kick kid rock's ass in a heartbeat. i think i could do it, too. he's such a scrawny little redneck.

anyway, having said that, you guys are taking this WAY too seriously.....

My ears are burning...

Rock God
Homer Simpson: my ears are burning........

Lisa: we weren't talking about you, dad

Homer: no, my ears are really burning. i wanted to see inside, so i lit a q-tip.

LOL! I forgot about that exchange. Thanks, Brodie.

Rock God
lol. welcome. if anyone needs simpsons trivia, i'm your guy.

I don't have TV here, so I haven't seen an episode in ages. But I find The Simpsons Archive works well for most information I'm looking for (They seem a bit backed up on episode capsules though. I waited forever for a transcript for "They Saved Lisa's Brain").

Rock God
yeah, where i live they air older episodes in syndication in the evenings...... about 6:00 pm.

the problem is, i'm never home to see them. or if i am, i'm eating or doing some other pressing matter. i haven't seen an older episode in ages, but there was a time when i had the things damn near memorized.

by the way, that's an awesome site. i've seen it before, it rocks.

Humm.... who wouldn't I fight? I don't think I'd like to fight Al Pacino (I'm watching The Godfather right now so his name stood out). The way he can just flip out in movies I don't think I'd want to come across him mano a mano

Originally posted by Arthur Dent
My ears are burning...
HI ART!
How are ya? Good to see you posting over here. On topic I can think of a person or two from your world I could mop the floors with but I won't name names

Seriously, good to see you here... you should post more...

let's see......i'd fight alan thicke and that goofy "bob"........... saget??? dude who hosts the funniest home videos show. i'd also have a just for fun fight with most of the seinfeld cast--as their characters.....george first, then kramer, then neuman (sp).

i would NOT fight......sean penn or jean-claude van damme, nor would i fight brigitte nielsen or madonna.

anybody want to fight steven seagal?

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Toose

HI ART!
How are ya? Good to see you posting over here. On topic I can think of a person or two from your world I could mop the floors with but I won't name names

Seriously, good to see you here... you should post more...
Ha!

Now With Moveable Parts
nopey.

Originally posted by patti

anybody want to fight steven seagal?
What, you mean the ballet dancer? Sure.

I'd fight Edward Norton.

I wouldn't fight Royce Gracie. I wouldn't fight ANY Gracie. Even I have limits.

I wanna fight Bin Laden, all time probably umm this istough ill have to go with Einstien

BUT i couldnt take anyone, they would both kick my ass, i wouldnt have a chance.
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

Originally posted by Sullivan

I wouldn't fight Royce Gracie. I wouldn't fight ANY Gracie. Even I have limits.
It was so cool to see his 6 victories in UFC... 170 pound average looking guy wiped out all those monsters, using his head... it was amazing. Isn't his brother competing now? One of my friends has a school, teaches primarily Gracie style. I've studied a little aikido but I'm considering checking his school out.

Listening to Lewis Farakkhan's words incites me to violence... maybe I wanna fight him . Oh and Al Gore the condescending bastard personified... him too... I wanna rip that beard off.

Two excellent choices Toose... but I have one that tops 'em all and it makes absolutely no sense...

I'd fight Chris just for the hell of it... I certainly wish the guy no harm, I just think it would be fun

Oh, and that fat a$$ Harry Knowles or whatever his name is... that site just bugs me to no end!!!! I can't believe how poorly designed it is, and yet he's the self titled 'red headed stepchild of Hollywood'

I'm no huge fan of Knowles. Though I give him credit for being an ordinary dude who snuck his way right into Hollywood's elite. After all, that's what I wanna do. I'll still buy his book, despite how craptacular his site looks.

I wouldn't fight Gore. He just never pisses me off really. I dunno why. I guess I'm convinced that he's mostly honest and moral and really means well. Could be wrong, but that's the way it feels.

Fight me?! I'd have to bust out my 1337 Jedi powers. If lightsabers aren't allowed, I'd just have some inanimate objects from around the room hurl themselves towards your cranium. I do wish people could fight without any hard feelings, though...like in Fight Club. I'll bet that'd be a lot of fun. But in real life, there'd be too much resentment, I think.

I wouldn't fight Gore b/c I'd probably end up breaking my hand on his titanium underskin

And Chris, you don't know what you're getting yourself into! First off I am a bad a$$ when it comes to wielding the light saber on the X-Box, so you'd best watch your little green behind!!! Second, "I'm a Toydarian, mind tricks don't work on me. Only money" so maybe if you fork over some cash I'll take it easy on ya!