What movie moment has given you unintentional laughter?

Tools    

There are loads of movies out there that are unintentionally funny or have scenes that provide you with unintentional humour.

Mine has to be THAT scene at the end of There Will Be Blood.

Lol, I agree with the guys and gals at youtube, it should have been called There Will Be Milkshakes.

Some people have argued that that scene was supposed to be funny, but I seriously doubt it. I don't even think it was supposed to be dark humour. But yeah, it was unintentionally funny and now is apart of pop culture.

&feature=related

Enjoy!

While I think it's a huge turning point in the movie that makes me feel sad every time I see it, it still has a layer of humor. It's when Frankenstein's "monster" throws the little girl in the lake.

At that point it's clear that he needs to be captured, but at the same time you want to see him make it.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
Mars Attacks does it for me!! Ack Ack Ack!

martian leader

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

I'm not sure this qualifies..but Anchorman...which is an extremely funny movie..has a part that im not sure was supposed to be funny or not but i laugh really hard everytime i see it..

when jack black kicks the dog off the bridge..it looks so violent and abusive but at the same time its so perfect.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Okay I feel really bad for laughing but in Glory. When they
WARNING: "Glory" spoilers below
Run right into the awaiting cannons, the look on Cary Elwes face gives that funny "oh crap" look that makes me laugh.

I'll tell you what. When they showed Mirrors at the Fright Fest', I was thanking god that Alex Aja and Kiefer Sutherland hadn't turned up because the crowd were pretty much rippin' the film - and rightly so. There is some stupendous dialogue in that film.The bit where Kiefer goes all Jack Bauer (and I love Jack Bauer) on, wait for it.....an old pensioner lady is just hysterical. Everybody laughed.

Is Mirrors bit poo then? I'm a huge Aja and Jack Bauer fan but i wasn't a massive fan of the original. Heck, i even reviewed it a few years ago on here saying it doubted it would even get remade. Oh well, just goes to show.

Is Mirrors bit poo then? I'm a huge Aja and Jack Bauer fan but i wasn't a massive fan of the original. Heck, i even reviewed it a few years ago on here saying it doubted it would even get remade. Oh well, just goes to show.

It is a bit dull, mate. The main problem lies in it's inconsistency: It doesn't know whether it wants to be a supernatural thriller or an exploitation in graphic violence. Theres just no balance there. The dialogue would be forgivable if the film was at least scary, y'know. In fact, theres one death scene that's not scary or fun...just nasty - and I mean that as an insult. It's just a tasteless, graphic death.

I will say that the climatic scene at the very end is very unnerving, though. And that's all. I don't know what got into Aja but it's clear he wasn't himself when shooting this. He needs to go back to Switchblade Romance and Hills Have Eyes territory. Easily his weakest film.

The movie the ringer when the retarded dude is like "When da **** we get ice cream?" if u seen it you know what im talking about haha

The King of Movies
In the movie Road House when it turns out that it isn't her boy friend behind the curtain but a deformed miget taking photos of him self.

If you have seen that movie you know what im talking about.

Anyone think the remake of the wicker man was unintentionally funny?

Two lines especially.

"Sacrificing me wont get back your honey"

"Oww, my leg"

Crash:

James Ballard: Do you see Kennedy's assassination as a special kind of car crash?
Vaughan: The case could be made.

Not sure if that line is meant to be taken seriously, but, I don't think it was meant to generate laughter, which is what it did.

The Brain:
I'm going to paraphrase:

A mother: I'm going to have to send you to Dr. Blake.
Her teenage son: Aw, mom! Not Dr. Blake, he's a flake!

It's the way he unintentionally rhymes flake with Blake that cracks me up. Good writers don't have their characters unintentionally rhyme unless the point is to parody/mock them (as in Art School Confidential: "I'm not your whore anymore.") I guess teenagers are prone to unintentional rhyming when they're upset (in high school I once witnessed a kid who got bullied shout at his tormentor: "Hey F**k, you suck!" which at the time I thought was hilarious too.) So maybe it's okay, maybe it was "funny because it's true."

Neither here nor there but I also get a kick out of coming up with lame rhyming comebacks in my spare time. A personal favorite that gets a lot of use by everyone in my household:

"Shut your sasshole, f**king a$$hole."

You have to say it in a really pompous (like how graduates of Brown University in the 50s sound) voice with perfect enunciation. Like you're some sorter oratar or sum-pin.

So many good movies, so little time.
I know this scene wasn't supposed to be funny

but for some reason I chuckle when I see it.

"Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others."- Groucho Marx

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
I know this scence wasn't supposed to be funny

but for some reason I chuckle when I see it.
As did I. I mean I'm against abusing people but people built that scene up way too much and I just laughed.

kick back and watch humanity go by
The Big Lebowski

Shut up Donny! You're out of your element!

Waterworld: When Costner throws that little girl into the ocean
Schindler's List: Twice actually. Once when, after killing the architect, Amon tells them to build it the way she said and then when he gets up and starts shooting the prisoners from his balcony.