What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

I'm picking up the film when it's released on Blu. I thoroughly enjoyed Cloverfield.
I loved Cloverfield the first time. Now i cant stand it.

han solo > indiana jones
i bought the first harold and kumar. because you can be slow and STILL figure out what's going on and how its gona end. its like insect repellant for smart people

looking for some ruthless zombie action

"Weeds" SEASON THREE

King of the Gypsies

Villa Rides!
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

The last movie I bought was Sergio Leone's The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.

last dvd I bought was Batman Begins actually. I had seen it a bunch of times but would find myself wanting to watch it more often, so I bought it. Can't wait for Dark Knight

That's okay. Nobody's perfect!

Studio Classics - Best Picture Collection (Sunrise / How Green Was My Valley / Gentleman's Agreement / All About Eve)

I got this collection primarily for Sunrise A Song of Two Humans (1927) which is hard to find. But it came packaged with three other great films and all for only $16.49 from Amazon. Not bad.

Beware The Probe!
Mmm....
That Natural Born Killers DVD set looks tantalizing...
Such a great movie.

Last night I picked up another 50 Movie Pack series, SciFi Classics this time.

1. The Incredible Petrified World
2. Queen of the Amazons
3. Moon of the Wolf
4. She Gods of Shark Reef
5. The Amazing Transparent Man
6. The Atomic Brain
7. Horrors of Spider Island
8. The Wasp Woman
9. Voyage to the Prehistoric Planet
10. Voyage to the Planet of Prehistoric Women
11. Kong Island
12. Bride Of The Gorilla
13. Attack of the Monsters
14. Gamera the Invincible
15. Santa Claus Conquers the Martians
16. Teenagers From Outer space
17. Crash of the Moons
18. Menace From Outer Space
19. Hercules Against the Moonmen
20. Hercules and the Captive Women
21. Hercules and the Tyrants of Babylon
22. Hercules Unchained
23. Lost Jungle
24. Mesa of Lost Women
25. Assignment: Outer Space
26. Laser Mission
27. Killers From Space
28. Phantom From Space
29. White Pongo
30. The Snow Creature
31. Son Of Hercules: The Land Of Darkness
32. Devil of The Desert vs. Son Of Hercules
33. First Space Ship of Venus
34. Zontar, The Thing From Venus
35. The Astral Factor
36. The Galaxy Invader
37. Battle Of the Worlds
38. Unknown World
39. Blood Tide
40. The Brain Machine
41. The Wild Women Of Wongo
42. Prehistoric Women
43. They Came From Beyond Space
44. Warning From Space
45. The Phantom Planet
46. Planet Outlaws
47. Colossus and the Amazon Queen
48. Eegah
49. Cosmos: War of the Planets
50. Destroy All Planets

Also grabbed the Highlander: The Ultimate Collection with 15 of the best series episodes and extras.

Comes A Horseman: (Season Five) This episode finds Duncan chasing a man named Melvin Koren who turns out to be none other than Kronos, the man in charge of the Four Horsemen, a sinister gang of immortals responsible for untold chaos and destruction. Cassandra has been waiting a long time for a shot at him, and it looks like she might yet get her chance.
Revelation 6:8: (Season Five) It's looking like Kronos is going to get his old gang back together after all and to make matters worse, they've got technology on their side this time around. Will Kronos and the Four Horsemen bring about the apocalypse or will MacLeod save the day?
Homeland: (Season Four) MacLeod gave an old flame of his a bracelet years ago and she was buried with it when she died. He returns to the land where she was buried and soon becomes involved in trying to stop a murdering immortal, the same one who was responsible for the death of his own father.
The Samurai: (Season Three) Cultures collide when Duncan MacLeod has to help out a relative of a Japanese samurai master from his past.
Indiscretions: (Season Six) The past comes back to haunt Methos and Joe when, as the title implies, their indiscretions come back to haunt them. Morgan decides it's time to take action against Methos and so he kidnaps his daughter.
The Gathering: (Season One) The series debut finds Duncan MacLeod living with his lady friend, Tessa. An immortal named Slan Quince shows up and soon Connor MacLeod has to convince Duncan to give up domestic bliss and join the battle.
Methos: (Season Three) It becomes obvious, when the bodies start pilling up, that Kalas is after Methos. Duncan knows that he can't let Kalas take him down and usurp him as the oldest immortal and so a race begins between MacLeod and Kalas to get to Methos first.
The Return Of Amanda: (Season Two) Amanda returns to the scene and surprises everyone involved by announcing that she is going to retire permanently. Duncan soon clues in to the fact that she's up to something that she doesn't want the rest to find out about...
Duende: (Season Five) A Spanish Immortal named Octavio Consone who MacLeod once trained with over a century ago in hopes of mastering an elaborate sword fighting style. The two men meet again, this time with MacLeod having to defend a dancer who Consone is intent on taking for his own.
Timeless: (Season Four) A pianist named Claudia Jardine (Rae Dawn Chong) doesn't realize it yet but destiny has decided she should become Immortal. Walter Graham, a man responsible for training many Immortals in his time, takes her under his wing and kills her so that she may be reborn but MacLeod knows that this will cause problems...
Legacy: (Season Two) Amanda's mentor is murdered by an Immortal named Luther and so she sets out to avenge her death though the reality is that Luther will probably kill her. She goes to Duncan and he decides to take her battle as his own thinking that he'll have a better chance at coming out alive.
The Lady And The Tiger: (Season One) MacLeod runs into Amanda again, by chance, at the circus. MacLeod soon finds out that her last partner has broken out of prison and is out to kill her and of course, MacLeod wants to help her not realizing that there's much more to her plan than he realizes.
Deliverance: (Season Four) MacLeod goes to France and starts wreaking havoc when Methos tries to stop him, almost getting his head chopped off in the process. Methos doesn't want to have to take MacLeod's life, but his actions are becoming increasingly more insane and he may soon have little choice.
To Be: (Season Six) The series wraps up with this two-part episode where MacLeod is forced to save Amanda and Joe Dawson by laying down his life. He gets a supernatural look into what it would be like with him out of the picture from Fitzcairn, an Immortal who has been dead for three centuries.
Not To Be: (Season Six) Fitzcairn shows MacLeod how it will all end and MacLeod does not like what he sees... saying anything more would be spoiling it.

I have read every Michael Crichton book and I've always wondered what happened to Andromeda Strain. It was my favorite of his books but they never made a movie for it. I saw it was a TV-movie a few months back, but I missed it and bought the DVD. I have to say it was good enough to make into a Feature.

Originally Posted by youngin
I have read every Michael Crichton book and I've always wondered what happened to Andromeda Strain. It was my favorite of his books but they never made a movie for it. I saw it was a TV-movie a few months back, but I missed it and bought the DVD. I have to say it was good enough to make into a Feature.
Yes, actually, they did make a movie of it.

The Andromeda Strain was the very first Michael Crichton novel ever adapted for the big screen. It was released in 1971, directed by Robert Wise. It was released on DVD years ago. You can find brand new copies retailing for $14.95, but if you search a bit you can find it much cheaper than that.

Originally Posted by youngin
And you're not THAT young. You'll be twenty-seven in a few days, fer cryin' out loud. How did you miss this movie for all that time?

Jumper
Daddy day care
raido

Hmm.............. Hmm................ Hmm..................
Ya I got it!! I bought the dvd of Friends and Sex and the city last time.
Because I just loved the story of these shows.
I think when you will watch these shows you will love these. My all friends likes these shows.

I broughtthe incdabile hulk seaosn 3 and season 4. i mostly brought them for the movie tickets. i like the tv show too.