Movies you couldn't even finish.

Tools    

We all have different tastes. Mine are probably more out of the mainstream than most.

It's supposed to be hilarious and a classic.

Do you find it to be? If not what do you like about it?
I saw it at the movies when it came out (showing my age ) it wasn't shown as a main stream movie, I saw it a Sydney Uni theater, so i thought i was soooo cool. I did think it was funny. it seem to be a sentimental thingy it was Sharon Tates last movie before she was brutally murdered I watched it recently and didn't find it as funny but a place in heart for it

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
I saw it at the movies when it came out (showing my age ) it wasn't shown as a main stream movie, I saw it a Sydney Uni theater, so i thought i was soooo cool. I did think it was funny. it seem to be a sentimental thingy it was Sharon Tates last movie before she was brutally murdered I watched it recently and didn't find it as funny but a place in heart for it
That makes perfect sense to me.

Thanks for the post!

Legally Blonde
Drumline
enough i watched the whole thing
babay genuises this is stupid movie
the six senseth
Kill bill to bloody. i don't like bloody movies much
K pax
one hour photo

2001: A space odyssey, just seemed artificially lengthened with metaphores.

...uh the post is up there...

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
This was a great movie!

I don't believe in commercial holidays, so like New Years and The Fourth of July. And I'm Jewish, so Christmas. It's more like I'll drop by a party, come home, start the Godfather at eight, get to part two around 10-10:30 and start to fall asleep before the end.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
So, you're talking about vacations. How about trying this? Since you've seen The Godfather (170 min.) at least nine times too, try starting with Godfather Part II (200 min.) first.

Lawrence of Arabia.

I know. I know. Kill me already. First thought it was because I was a child, then learned as an adult that indeed when it comes to this movie I am still a Philistine.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
You just need to know what you're getting into. Apparently, you now do, but you don't care. No biggie. We won't kill you, but I guess that means you have no desire to find out what happens? How far did you ever get, as in, what's the last thing you remember happening in the flick?

Lawrence. Riding across the desert on a camel.

....oh wait. I think that was the opening scene!

no, in all seriousness (if such is a capability at this hour ), I've given up on this film, and charged it off as one of those "ruined young" movies. I even know it has an all-important point (forgot what), and based on that tried to give it another chance in grad school. My inner child won that fight in the first five minutes.

I like my inner child.

..but please tell me what it means so I can impress my friends!

I don't believe in commercial holidays, so like New Years and The Fourth of July. And I'm Jewish, so Christmas. It's more like I'll drop by a party, come home, start the Godfather at eight, get to part two around 10-10:30 and start to fall asleep before the end.
10-10.30?It took me 3 hours to finish that movie and i didn't even stop

The film 1776.

It was so boring that my friend and I walked out in the middle of it.

This coming from somebody who generally never walks out in the middle of a movie, no matter how lousy it is.

They Wait
Someone Behind You
Little Nicky
9 Songs
APT

A system of cells interlinked
Little Nicky... Same here. TERRIBLE film, in every way possible...