The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Hey Pix, looks like you were rocking a full house in one of those pics - nice. that had to be fun.

You certainly are one cute pixie (SMILEY REMOVED; malware warning)

So. me and my sisters went to vist our demented grandmother the weekend before last. with our dad, who is her son. she spent the balance of the trip thinking that our aunt (her daughter) was our dad's mother (thus thinking our aunt was our grandmother), which pissed my dad off, but was kind of fun. it was more fun the more irritated he got, simply because the man has spent his life being a blunt instrument - unfortunately, you cant fix someone's mind by telling them to "suck it up!" finesse. gentility. understanding. these words are not a part of his vocabulary. apparently she thinks her daughter is dead, and refuses to believe otherwise, even though aunt comes by every. single. day. (and then I went and made the mistake of calling our aunt (who is my very own namesake!) "grandma" over dinner --- it was a very tense moment, in which I almost wondered if I was going to catch one of those grown people beat downs. However, my gaffe was intentionally and artfully deflected by the immediate and sudden cacophony of my sisters' loud and inane chatter. plus, they were between me and her. )

the old man, grams & me

R to L: little sis, big sis, me. dad, aunt, unc

This weekend though, me and my mom kicked it with some family friends. our fam + their fam = friends since the old days. childhood buddy got married the way some people did in the old days.....at the end of a shotgun. except. there was no shotgun, no "family way," and no underage or even college age minors. instead, it tasted of the new new shotgun wedding of people who already have the house, honeymoon and car, tire of "living in sin" and decide to finally put the cart before the horse and get a judge to tie the old knot. so yeah. he called me friday night to share the news and to see if the fam could show on short notice - since mom and I were the only ones in town, I dragged her out to the celebratory dinner, where I spent the evening like all singles at marriage events - being shamelessly scrutinized like I was for sale - to which I compensated handsomely by messing with the guys and couple at my table. something so wrong should not have felt so right, but they got me back by trying to give me the bouquet. Then I played with the children, which is always fun (actually, they ran me a little ragged, and me and all my "stuff" felt a little worse for the wear).

r to l: me (caught in the unfortunate "lean"), bride, groom, mom

me and my little sister's goddaughter (who is also named after her)

me and the groom's middle nephew

me and the groom's youngest nephew (who I had hold to keep from going in every pocket!)

And yeah. I totally rocked the same casual outfit both weekends.

Anyone else reminded of Debbie Harry?
I have actually been told that before. My voice is more like a Grace Slick though. But I love Blondie.

Yes it was a full house show that night. I think there was about 125-150 in the house. It was a Teen Center end of the season party concert that a lot more people actually attending. It was a lot of fun.

Mack: Great pics . What a nice family you have.

A system of cells interlinked
I was going to mention Deb Harry, as well!

Nice pix!

I am half agony, half hope.
Nice photos, Mack! Looks like you had a good time.

Johann von Goethe

There ya' go split decision, so wearthem on just one side.

Mack - what great photos! Beautiful bride and little kids soooo cute, specially your little sister's goddaughter what a sweetie! Funny stories too - you should write 'em down to keep for the future generations cos you have a real natural, easy style of description that makes me laugh

Go with the extensions.
[punches him in the face, grabs him and points his gun right at his throat] I never said anything about the FBI. She's my partner, ese. And if anything happens to her, I will find you and I will kill you. I won't think twice. Come here, look in my eyes. [pushes barrel of the gun into his mouth and cocks it] Look at my face. If anything happens to her, I will kill you. This is between you and me, and nobody sees, nobody knows.

My vote is WITHOUT extensions. I don't like someone else's hair glued to my head. Do they get them off cadavers? j/k

han solo > indiana jones
My vote is WITHOUT extensions. I don't like someone else's hair glued to my head. Do they get them off cadavers?
with extensions. cuz if they did, there's a chance that it's a FAMOUS cadaver!!... and u look cuter in them

how do i upload multiple pics from file? their only on facebook and my compu and thats not working.
Load your pictures from your computer, to this website . . .

http://photobucket.com/

Then use the URL from there.

Hey, she is a singer and I have heard that braided hair around the ear canal promotes an auditory ectoplatic sense that enhances the voice-to-eardrum subatomic waves. So neener neener.