What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Sorry to hear about your hope she gets better soon
She's actually drinking water again, so thats a big improvement! And she bit me, which is a sign of her old feistiness coming back.

(nikki finds it funny that I'm so happy about being bitten. LOL)

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

She's actually drinking water again, so thats a big improvement! And she bit me, which is a sign of her old feistiness coming back.

(nikki finds it funny that I'm so happy about being bitten. LOL)
Such great news MP!!!!!

Working on trying to regen' some old hard drives and "Jojo" one of our resident kittens is lending a hand or paw I should say.

Glad yours is doing better MP.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Working on trying to regen' some old hard drives and "Jojo" one of our resident kittens is lending a hand or paw I should say.

Glad yours is doing better MP.
He is so cute!

And my cat is doing well so far, showing signs of getting better. she'll be back to driving me nuts in no time.

waiting for my friends to get here, she's crashing the night as she is too drunk ???? Why not stay at the friend's she was drinking at? i have no idea.

Drinking tea and eating cookies

Glad your kitty is getting better Monkey...

Right now I am babysitting my niece... and so far, we've watched...

101 Dalmatians... The Aristocats... and Cinderella... and she has more...

I doubt I list any of those in the movie tab...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Sitting on my laptop typing this while in the bathroom helping my son take a bath.

a little bit of a change for me today....

drinking one of my favs!!

The man!! Al Green!!

and smoking these for some reason....
I don't know.
Is it Captain Howdy?

Just got back from a day at the markets, I did quite well.

I saw Miranda Otto at the markets with her husband and Daughter. She is quite lovely without makeup, She lives in the next suburb to me

Im eating fried chicken. want some? :P
[punches him in the face, grabs him and points his gun right at his throat] I never said anything about the FBI. She's my partner, ese. And if anything happens to her, I will find you and I will kill you. I won't think twice. Come here, look in my eyes. [pushes barrel of the gun into his mouth and cocks it] Look at my face. If anything happens to her, I will kill you. This is between you and me, and nobody sees, nobody knows.

Welcome to the human race...
Avoiding studying...multiple choice exam on philosophy tomorrow and I haven't studied a single bit...

Also feeling hungry.