What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Yes yours was certainly sexual!!!! I am still blushing. (No idea what you said)

Anyway I have to stop flirting now because my girlfriend just came in and asked me why I was smiling so much. I told her I was just talking about movies, but she bitch-slapped the back of my head and that made me horny so I have to go now.

I'm going to bite my tongue on that one.

Hell, I even have a come-back for your next post.

I must leave. It's because I haven't posted in days. It was all built up inside of me . . .

Yes yours was certainly sexual!!!! I am still blushing. (No idea what you said)

Anyway I have to stop flirting now because my girlfriend just came in and asked me why I was smiling so much. I told her I was just talking about movies, but she bitch-slapped the back of my head and that made me horny so I have to go now.

Welcome to the human race...
Feeling bad. And avoiding the pile of rentals and borrowed DVDs I've got sitting on my desk...

sending my drivers instructor a textmessage.. quite frankly she freaks me out, i dont want to have another lesson with her tbh

And do check my "art": Deviant

Checking out a friend's band on ---> My Space
Not bad....

Right now I'm dreading the fact I have to go to the funeral home... again...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Being pissed off that I can't afford to move out of my current apartment and into somewhere nicer.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Contemplating getting another job for awhile to support our current lifstyle or just giving up a lot of things. We are not rich by any means, but we are fortunate to have many of the things we do. I am really not making less $$$, it is just the cost of living is so inflated right now it is driving me crazy. Oh well I know for sure I am not going back to dialup Internet access.

Welcome to the human race...
Missed my first bus home from uni, so I decided to hole up here until the next one comes.

Also trying to remember this really good quote for Quote of the Day...

listening to the song Beautiful by flickerstick

Colour out of Time
Pleasant dreams

I'm gonna take a bath and read couple chapters in current book ... go to pub and discuss the changeover party (new owners on Saturday) ... discuss with hairdresser who also barmaid what colours Henna comes in (cos I'm NOT gonna dye hair with chemicals) ... AND pay off my Bar Tab ... heard new owners don't do bar tabs

EDIT ... Also hoping that no MoFo'er has been unduly effected by twisters and earthquakes

Just a bit of -o- hint Fern: Do whatever it takes to pay off that tab all at once. If you do you will be a God and you can get a bar tab like no one ever has before. They will think, hey this guy pays his dues, but never pay it off again untill you have to. Should get you at least three years down the line. I mean where were you before that? 'Bout to get your arse kicked out into the Ghost of the Darks jaws thats where.

Colour out of Time
@ 7thson

Does this wisdom come from experience

Yes I decided to do just that ... wish I had more lead up time though as only found out about the changeover week ago ... strangely when the current guys kept silent about interested parties ... it sold!!!

Hmmm maybe there is something of a trueism to Not counting chickens prior to the hatching.

But also started schmoosing process already ... started spreading the meme about how cool it would be to dress up for the party instead of usualy casual or after work apparel ... Got a couple of blank stares from some of the guys until I explained that what I meant was to dress for a either a funeral, or wedding ... and if I was still looking at a blank expression ... drees for court

Also going to light a celebration roll of fireworks (chinese newyear type) ... that should make an impact on the newbies ... and then ... we'll discuss the cultured European approach of allowing tabs

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Sitting in a hotel room in Manhatten, getting ready to go and see " Spamalot " the stage play based on Monty Python's Holy Grail film, come back, I'll bite yer head off!!!!
Blue Man group tomorrow night, then it's a fun filled weekend of partying NYC style!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Spending way too much time on this board, today. I must get to work on something. I feel the need to be creative. To bad it's freakin' raining!