Baby Mama

→ in
Tools    

I saw Baby Mama this weekend and I have to say, I wasn't disappointed. I think Tina Fey and Amy Poehler both did wonderfully. It was lovely to see some strong, lead females in a comedy. I feel like it has bee a very, very long time since there has been one. I was very pleasantly surprised by Steve Martin's performance, I wasn't expecting much and he did really well.

I don't have a proper review yet, I just wanted to chime in.

Anyone else catch it this weekend?

It was between this and Harold And Kumar for me to see this weekend, and i ended up seeing Harold and Kumar, and im going to Iron Man this weekend, so i probably wont see this movie until the DVD comes out.

This got number one this week, but it didn't seem like a movie I'd really want to watch. I guess its good money saved for some big hits coming out next month in May.

was baby mama at least a dvd buy?

-Hattori Hanzo

Havent seen it yet, but it looked funny and somehow disturbing. You get that feeling that they are going to make some heartwrenching political or social point at the very end. Still plan on seeing it though!

was baby mama at least a dvd buy?
If you're a fan of Tina Fey or Amy Poehler, absolutely. It's a really cute comedy, definately worth checking out if you need a laugh. It doesn't try too hard, which a lot of comedies have been doing lately.

May is definately stacked. Very exciting.