What is your favorite YouTube video?

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
A friend recently put me onto Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series, which cuts episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh down to a few minutes long and re-dubs the dialogue. You don't even have to know Yu-Gi-Oh to enjoy it (I know I didn't.) Plenty of hilarious episodes, but I'll only post the first.

Colour out of Time
Took a bloody long time <mutter> with <mutter> dial up ... But worth it

I present a community service announcement ... What To Do In A Zombie Attack
&feature=related

and was also surprised when I found this gem ... Here we find the great Orson Welles near the end of his career reduced to a voice over for Frozen Peas and other assorted food produce

... I actually feel for him
... but also for the poor overwhelmed sound techos who was just hired to record

i love those clips where they show the funniest gif animations. they're like a fast forward clip of everything funny on youtube/clips/forum avatars. i would tell a youtube newbie to start with these clips

-Hattori Hanzo

These guys are like watching a train wreck - so disgustingly funny its horrifying, and yet you cant stop watching!

&hl

Colour out of Time
For all you Dexterphyles out there ... I posted this sometime ago on Dexter thread, but thought for those who missed it ... this is a promotional ad made in australia for season 2 of this great tv series.

It was soon pulled due to pressure from the Tourism Board of South Australia due to perceived negative publicity for the state

Ladies and gentlemen.... Betty Butterfield:

Betty Butterfield: My Tragic Life

Betty Butterfield: The Horror of Wal-Mart

Betty Butterfield on Polygamy (warning: sex toy seen at the end)

Betty Butterfield: Career Options

If you like Betty, more of her can be found on Youtube, or at this address:

http://www.bohnsplace.com/betty_butterfield/

And apparently she's on Myspace too.

I got for good luck my black tooth.
I've been following a young gentleman with a penchant for analog audio equipment and demonstrating its use to others through videos posted online. It's not so much the content as the mystery of why he creates it that fascinates me. There are over three hundred videos of this kid demonstrating the recording capabilities of various vintage machines. The sociology! The psychology! I watch him and take notes. There's so little, and yet so much there...

Oh, and his channel is called CassetteMaster...for anyone who might be as crazy as I am and want to watch.

The amazing thing about Youtube for me is not always the videos with an obvious appeal...but the stuff that does, and should, fall through the cracks. The fact that we've given everyone in the world a platform yields some truly strange and incredible results.

Since I got so much +rep from quoting this tune I figured you all might want to check out the reason it's been stuck in my head (lately).

She's sublime.

Random for the sake of it.

Here is a woman who has been corrupted by someone called Moon Maiden...

It's one of the funniest videos I've seen!

I found myself revisiting TV talk shows on Youtube. Maury Povich has some great clips of people with irrational fears.

Here is a woman who's deathly afraid of balloons:

It's even better SPEEDED UP:

Here is a woman who's afraid of birds. When she was a kid, birds attacked her for her funnel cake.

This woman is afraid of PICKLES:

And this man is afraid of PEACHES:

&feature=related

And this woman is afraid of COTTON BALLS:

&feature=related

Love it! Sad... kinda mean to laugh at... but I LOVE IT!

OK, I was seriously on my way out, but I forgot to post these. Everyone may think they are stupid, I don't know, but I figured what the hell.

Superman Theme Song

Halloween Theme Song

Indiana Jones and the Song of Theme

Back to the Future Theme Song

I'd say he has too much time on his hands, but from what I hear, he's doing commercials now. You gotta start somewhere.

I am so out of here!

Annoying roommate:

Certifiably troglodytic.
Multiply this by 16,000 times and you'll know what my town is like for 8 months out of the year, day in, day out....my favorite part is at the end when the buddy throws his glass of (alcohol of course) on the back of his burning head.....

I am burdened with glorious purpose
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=V3bsAuBzz50

Love this scene from a Equilibrium, a film that didn't get a proper release, imo:

"But I, being poor,
have only my dreams.
I have spread my dreams
under your feet.
Tread softly because you
tread on my dreams.
I assume you dream, Preston."

(How do you post so you can see the video and not just the link? I tried....)

A friend recently put me onto Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series, which cuts episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh down to a few minutes long and re-dubs the dialogue. You don't even have to know Yu-Gi-Oh to enjoy it (I know I didn't.) Plenty of hilarious episodes, but I'll only post the first.

Hilarious.