What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.
Talking to the ladyfriend.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

LMAO.... I just had a phone call from my brother-in-law and he is a little... um... shall we say, ill with me.... He and I have a sort of friendly feud going on... and he had taught my niece (his daughter), when asked "Who do you love?" ... to respond with "Daddy" .... well, I've been trying to teach her to say something else... and this morning when he asked her, "who do you love?" ... my sweet little niece said, "Capt Jack Sparrow" ....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Watching the Abyss on tv & trying to stay awake after another hard days work making movie magic!!!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

My stomach hurts!
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Ya, too many non-phallic symbols crammed in there? You didn't learn from all that buffalo meat??

Go ahead, tatanka, take him out...

Listening to rage against the machine

lol, thats funny caity!
She did it again... so I am really in the "dog house" ...

Ya, too many non-phallic symbols crammed in there? You didn't learn from all that buffalo meat??
Go ahead, tatanka, take him out...
Wonder what happened to our own Tatanka? He hasn't posted in ages....